c17: campus crush

chapter 17

♡→

a week has passed and everything was normal, no trouble, no nothing. just regular days, today was a regular collage day.

as y/n gets out from an expensive looking car, people that were there stared at her as if she was a celebrity.

of course they knew her, they just didn't expect her to get out from an expensive looking car.

she always went with yelena these past few days, walking side by side. now they didn't expect yelena to also get out from the car.

today, they just decided to take a car since they were actually running a little late.

bidding goodbye to the driver they started to walk in a fast pace, running into students that were in their way.

keep in mind those students from outside who witnessed that scene were also running late.

opening the door of their class, there were a lot of students sitting on their seats but the professor wasn't there yet which was a good thing.

sitting on their seats next to each other, they settled down and sighed in relief.

"hey, y/n! yelena! you didn't tell us you were rich." some student said, few other students heard and looked towards their direction.

"wait really?"

"when? how?"

"you should invite us to your house!"

y/n sweat drops, she didn't know how to respond. 'what am i supposed to say? oh, i have a sugar daddy and he's also my boyfriend.'

"calm your asses down, that was just a free ride. y/n and i just happened to help a business man on our way here!" yelena said, saving the day.

their mouths formed an 'o' and nodded, dissapointed. y/n sighed in relief and thanked yelena silently, then the professor walked in, the class became quiet.

"alright so, since you're all going to graduate soon we decided to have an event!" the professor exclaimed, the class cheered.

"okay! so, this event's main show is a beauty pageant! since there's a lot of beautiful and unique students in our university, why not hold a beauty pageant?" the professor continued,

yelena immediately nudged y/n, giving her the look.

"we're going to vote on who will compete for our class, now, who?" he questioned, the class whipped their heads towards y/n.

the professor following their heads, he knew what they meant. "ah yes, of course! miss y/n!" he said, you widened your eyes at that.

"everybody's always talking about you, since the beginning. some say you're the campus crush and i can always see why. also, a marvelous student!" he praised, y/n felt her cheeks heat up.

"so, miss y/n?" he questioned, "okay then... if it helps the class then sure." she said, making the class cheer.

"wonderful! but before we talk about further things, time for your test results from last week!"

"have you heard? y/n's gonna be competing for her class."

"i'm not surprised, she always want to be the center of attention."

"you're definitely way better, yanna. i don't see the hype about her."

"i'll beat that, bitch. watch."

"its y/n

"its y/n...its my first time seeing her up close, she's beautiful."

"dude, you're drooling. and we all know she's beautiful."

"you think i can get her number?"

"what? pfft, no way."

"i wonder if she has a boyfriend, i mean who wouldn't wanna date her?"

"i'm sorry for betraying you guys and keeping this a secret but...she's my girlfriend."

"oh please, like she would date you."

"they're still staring" yelena said, little did those guys know that y/n and yelena know that they're talking about y/n.

"sorry boys, but my bestie is taken." yelena said, more like a whisper so no one but y/n will hear her.

"you think your man will approve to this?" yelena asked, "daisuke will probably murder them." y/n answered as she sweat drop.

"your man is very possessive of you, huh?" yelena said, "i- no comment." answered y/n. yelena laughed.

"do you have real feelings for him, though?" y/n was caught off guard with the question, "what do you mean?"

"your relationship exists cuz you wanted to repay him, but do you like or maybe love him?"

"i-i don't know, maybe..."