c28: finally

chapter 28

♡→

surprisingly a month has passed and nothing bad happened, well we cant be too sure.

"what's this for?"

"something..."

"something? daisuke, is something wrong?"

said male didn't respond, they were currently at a fancy private restaurant.

"remember the time where i wanted to say something to you?"

"oh yeah! what were you going to say?"

both hearts thumping loudly, the male looked at her. he really did fall for her so easily, its making him question why.

the same goes for the female, she didn't know why but she really felt comfortable with him.

i guess soul mates do exist,

"well..."

the female looked at him, confusion etched on her features.

yolo,

"be my girlfriend."

"but- i am?"

"no, let's make this official. be mine."

"w-what?"

"i dont want you to be my girlfriend just because you want to repay me.
i-.... like you, no, i love you."

the female was of course shocked, she didn't know what to say.

"c-can you.... give me time?"

"take as much time as you need."

she needed time alright, she even asked to sleep in a different room for now

she thought of what he said for a week straight, sometimes not even sleeping. that's why she asked to sleep in a different room.

that's not what the male was thinking though, he thinks she's avoiding him and he fucked something up.

as he was busy in his thoughts, he didn't hear the light knock on his door. the person behind it then opened the door, peaking their head inside.

"uhm, daisuke?"

"huh?"

the male turned to look at the person, to his surprise it was y/n.

"oh y/n, what is it?"

"i- uhh."

she didn't know how to start the topic,
"can i talk to you about the..."

"the? wait, do you have an answer?"

well he caught on to that fast,

"w-well, yeah."

the male gave her a look to continue,

"yes..."