c3: who is she?

chapter 3

♡→

y/n and yelena were walking to their workplace when a guy came to them asking.

"hey, uhm. can i get your number?" the guy asked.

"oh! yelena-" y/n's sentence was cut off by the guy.

"oh, pardon me but i was asking for your number." he looked at y/n.

"my number?"

"yeah, sure you can! here's her number!" says yelena before giving him her number.

"thanks! i'll text you." he smiled before walking away.

"bruh, seriously?" she glared at yelena.

"yuh, you need to stop ignoring guys. you're really pretty but you're still single."

"i dont have time for that."

they started walking again and while they were walking there, y/n felt eyes on her that made her a little uncomfortable.

guys normally hit on her or ask for her number because of her looks, she sighed and kept walking.

they arrived at their workplace and was greeted by their co-workers, they went to their assigned station and started working,

although there aren't many costumers yet. maybe a few minutes or so, costumers started to come in.

"y/n! one frap and lemon cake!" her co-worker said.

"coming right up!" she started making the orders.

although y/n loved working at that place, the pay was too low, it can barely pay the rent of her apartment.

plus her school fees, without yelena she doesn't know where she'd be right now.

daisuke was laying down on his bed when someone knocked on his door

daisuke was laying down on his bed when someone knocked on his door. he lazily got up, opened the door and saw his friend haru.

"dude, get yo ass ready."

"what the fuck are you doing here?" he looked at him, bored.

"we're going to a cafe."

"why the fuck would i go to a cafe?" daisuke asked.

"well, i heard there's a pretty chick working there. maybe she'll get your interest."

"first you sent me a site for sugar daddies, now you want me to meet this chick?"