c9: a cry for help

chapter 9

♡→

"let me go, you sick freak!"

"no way. i was kinda sad when you blocked me, and then i found out that you deleted your account."

"you fucker!"

"why did you delete your account, hun?"

"like i would tell you! bastard!"

"now i suggest you to stop calling me such names or i will blow your best friend's head off."

'best friend?'

just then two men dragged an unconscious yelena out making y/n horrified.

she started begging him not to do anything to her beloved friend. this just made the guy chuckle, delighted by y/n's reaction.

"hmm, i'll not do anything to her but i will not let her go. just for her to watch."

"please...let her go...i'll do what you ask for.."

"anything i ask? are you sure, babygirl?"

y/n cringed at the nickname,

yelena then woke up, confused on where she is. when her vision was now clear, she noticed she was tied to a chair in an abandoned building.

she then looked at the sight in front of her and that was she regretted her decision...

y/n...

she was almost naked, being touched everywhere, crying her eyes out while also being tied to a chair.

yelena was horrified, she screamed for him to stop and squirmed on her chair.

"looks like she's awake, why don't we give her a little show?"

"please...stop.."

"what was that, y/n?"

y/n felt a stinging sensation on her cheek, a red mark awfully visible to the eye came across her soft cheek.
the guy laughed maniacally and grabbed her hair.

"didn't you say that you wanna save your friend? HUH?! Y/N?! OR DO YOU WANT ME TO TOUCH HER TOO?!"

"no! please dont...don't do anything to her..!"

"NOW WHO DO YOU BELONG TO?!"

"y-you..."

'disgusting bastard.'

"now that's a good girl!"