c10: who's dead, who's alive?

chapter 10

♡→

"you're late." said a black haired male with a now stoic expression.

"my bad, we got the location wrong." the male with taupe hair color chuckled.

y/n felt the man that was holding her drop onto the ground. she shakily turned around and saw its lifeless body on the floor with their own pool of blood.

she trembled, the said male with black hair sighed and slowly went to her.

"you're okay now."

"h-huh?"

"live with me, y/n. you'll be more safe with me."

"i-i don't know..."

"don't worry, take your time."

"y/n!"

"y/n!"

"yelena! are you alright?!"

"i'm fine now, are you?"

"yes, i'm okay. i think..."

"you dont sound okay."

yelana sighed and hugged her, she squeezed y/n while thinking of the events that happened.

y/n felt hot tears running down her shoulder, she pulled away from the hug and saw her best friend crying.

"idiot, i-i told you not to get involved into that site."

"i'm sorry, lena."

"just don't get involved in any of those sites again, okay?"

"yes ma'am."

"y/n? have you decided yet?"

after five days of thinking and also recovering at yelena's place, she decided to give her answer.

"a-alright, but i at least wanna do something for you in return..."

"oh really?"

y/n nodded, looking away. daisuke stepped in front of her and puts his hand on her face.

"look at me, doll."

y/n looked at him, flustered. she had to slightly look up because he was a little taller.

their faces were only inches away from each other. daisuke gave her a small smirk before continuing to speak.

"aren't you a pretty one?"

"h-huh?"

"you don't have a boyfriend, right?"

"n-no, i don't."

"well then.... be my girlfriend.