c13: what a bitch

chapter 13

"mr. kambe! glad you came!" a very wealthy looking man greeted daisuke.

"i see you're still handsome as ever, daisuke~" said a young woman with platinum blonde hair.

"say! you two look good together! why don't you marry my daughter, mr. kambe?" the man said.

"no thank you, mr. smith. i already have a girlfriend." daisuke stated making the young woman dramatically gasp.

"where? i don't see her." she rolled her eyes as she slowly walked up to daisuke putting her hand on his shoulder.

if you're asking, where the hell are you? you're currently still outside the haul, why? apparently daisuke wanted you to have a dramatic entrance now here you were, regretting your life decisions.

daisuke sighed as he motioned them to look at the big doors where you're currently standing outside of, he removed the girl's hand on his shoulder as he walked towards the doors.

suddenly the doors opened revealing you standing there, looking like a pure snacc, oh wait- no- looking like a pure goddess.

as everyone stood there staring, daisuke motioned for you to hold his hand which you gladly accepted because you feel like you're going to pass out any moment now.

while you two were walking to where daisuke was just currently talking to two people, all eyes were on you. you feel like you were gonna faint and die right now.

"she's gorgeous."

"who is she?"

"what a fine lady."

"she must be mr. kambe's girlfriend."

"maybe his wife."

"i thought mr. kambe is engaged with miss cassandra?"

as the two of you came face to face with mr. smith and cassandra, daisuke kept your hand in his.

cassandra scanned you from head to toe and made a disgusted face, while her father gave you a smile.

"i see, she's gorgeous mr. kambe." said mr. smith.

"this is my girlfriend, y/n l/n. soon to be y/n kambe." daisuke stated, making your face turn different shades of red.

"but i thought you said you'll marry me, daisuke~" cassandra cooed while trying to pry your and daisuke's interlocked hands off.

"cassandra, don't act like that." her father said.

"mr. kambe, mr. smith. its time for your speech." said a random person.

as daisuke guided you to a table, he told you to stay there. he then walked towards the stage ready to give his speech, you were very anxious.

first, you don't know anyone here, second, you're currently sitting alone at a table.

just as you were starting to calm down, cassandra sat in front of you glaring intensely. in all honesty, you didn't like her when you first saw her.

she wore a very revealing red dress, shorter than yours, yes she was pretty but you could tell that she was a bitch. she didn't wear a lot of make up but she had a lot of jewelry on.

"uhm, may i help you?" you asked.

"yes, i need you to stay away from me and daisuke. we're already engaged." she said, what she said somehow triggered something in you.

"i simply can't do that, you and daisuke aren't even close." you were shocked by your own words but decided not to show it.

"we are, he even said he loved my body when we made love at a club a few days ago." she smirked.

"i think not, stop lying." you gave her a disgusted face you could ever show to anyone.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!" she shouted while pouncing on you, catching everyone's attention.

"I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU, Y/N L/N!" she declared.