c23: call ended

chapter 23

♡→

"have you ever wondered where your parents are, y/n?"

"huh? why that random question, lena?" she asked as she wiped the washed dishes.

"i dont know, its been on my mind lately." yelena answered.

"uhm well, i remember when i was i think two years old. but the memory's blurry."

"do you wanna meet them?"

"i dont know. i've been living with my abusive aunt and uncle until i ran away, maybe my parents abandoned me..."

"hey! dont say that! i'm sure your parents had a reason!"

"i would love to see her in person but sadly i'll pass away soon

"i would love to see her in person but sadly i'll pass away soon."

"grandmama! dont say that, you'll still meet her!"

"oh alisa, i wish i could see you get married."

"grandmama, you'll see sis get married. hang on, alright?"

"i wonder if your twin looks just like you, my little boy, lev. she must be so beautiful like alisa, tall like lev and i could tell that she's a sweet girl."

"she is..."

"y/n! i'm so sorry, i have to go

"y/n! i'm so sorry, i have to go. mum wants me to meet with her, call daisuke and tell him to pick you up now."

"mhm! stay safe! say hi to your mum for me!"

"i will, you stay safe too!"

and with that yelena left, y/n was inside the shop with a few other co-workers. her shift ended, she was just cleaning up.

she went to get her things from their locker room, she got her phone and called daisuke.

ring...

ring...

ring-

"y/n? want me to pick you up now?"

"yep! just finished my shift, i hope i'm not interrupting something."

"you're not, i'm on my way."

"alright, see yo-!"

"y/n?"

[call ended]

"hi, y/n."

"nobody move, or we'll shoot you."

nobody dared to move, two guys wearing masks pointed their guns to them. her co-workers scared shit.

"you'll come with us, y/n."

"who are you?! and i'm not going with you!"

"you're going to come with us, whether you like it or not."

the other guy said, pointing his gun to her. she didn't move, she was trembling, she was scared but she didn't move.

"knock her out."

all she remembered was something hitting the back of her neck before everything went black.

"take her to the car."