c20: cat got your tongue?

~before anything else, i'm really happy that you guys are still reading this trashy book.

and i can't believe someone as lazy as me made 20 chapters- but anyways, enjoy the chapter!

chapter 20

the day of the event.

murmurs and whispers filled the university entrance as students gathered to see who was inside a limousine, while the person inside started freaking out.

"n/n, are you alright? we should have taken the back gate." said yelena as she slowly rubbed y/n's back.

"alright, let's go to the-"

"i'm fine! i'll tell them the truth about the rumors, i dont care if i dont win anymore."

"y/n," daisuke started, "just tell them that i'm your boyfriend, it is true."

"yes, i know but they'll ask a lot of questions."

"n/n, you'll be fine." yelena assured her.

y/n took a deep breath as she prepared herself, the guard opening the door of the limo as students try to see who was inside.

stepping her heel on the ground, she got out of the limo, dressed in a casual dress but her hair and makeup had been done and some heels. facing the students outside, she prepared to speak but she was interrupted.

"see? i told you guys that she has a sugar daddy, what now y/n? flexing your sugar daddy's limo?"

'bitch'

the guards had to block the students from going near y/n, damn, its like she's a celebrity or something.

"so, y/n? cat got your tongue?"

irritated, a newly found confidence developed in her as she stood high with her chin up.

"well, can't my boyfriend buy me stuff and let me use his limo? how pitiful, making up rumors to make me look bad."

"..."

"what now? cat got your tongue?"

she slyly smirked as she watched her rival's face scrunch up, meanwhile the students' jaws dropped as they saw a male figure coming out of the limo, it was daisuke.

"that was badass." he commented before grabbing her by the waist.

she flinched and heat began to rose up on her cheeks as she tried to hide it.

'what are you doing to me, daisuke!'

"alright, people! go away now, we have a competition to win!" yelena said as she got out as well, shooing the students away.

"y/n! i'll be voting you for sure! goodluck!"

"you're beautiful as always, y/n!"

as students finally walked away, stylists began to arrive in a different car. y/n's rival stood there, glaring at her.

"we still have a score to settle, get ready to lose."