c11: girlfriend?

chapter 11

"daisuke-sama!" a beautiful woman with black hair shouted, running towards the supposed male.

"are you alright?! i've been looking for you, they said that you were out but they never told me where!"

"i'm fine." answered the said male with a stoic but reassuring expression.

"i'm glad, oh? who are you?" questioned the black haired female.

"oh, uhm....i'm-"

"she's my girlfriend." daisuke answered for her.

"girlfriend? OMG! DAISUKE-SAMA, I DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD A GIRLFRIEND!" the said female squealed in delight.

"what's your name?!" she questioned y/n.

"y-y/n l/n, miss."

"oh don't be so formal! i'm suzue kambe, his relative. call me suzue!"  she immediately hugged y/n.

"don't squeeze her too much, suzue." daisuke informed.

"ah! sorry!" suzue said as she released y/n from her tight hug.

"come on, y/n. i'll show you around." said daisuke.

"ah yes!" y/n immediately obliged.

"lastly, this is where we'll be sleeping

"lastly, this is where we'll be sleeping."  daisuke casually said.

"we? t-together, in the same room and bed?"  y/n sweat dropped.

"yes, any problems?" he looked at her.

"don't you think that we're going a little bit too fast?" y/n hesitantly asked.

"you're my girlfriend, don't you want to sleep with me? but its fine if you wanna sleep in a different room."

"i-its not like that! i'm fine with sleeping in the same room and bed, just a little.. uncomfortable." y/n answered while looking down.

"we're just gonna sleep, nothing else." he casually said.

"i-i know..." y/n answered.

"are you dissapointed?" he asked.

"huh? of what?" y/n suddenly looked up at him.

"that we'll just be sleeping." he answered.

"no, i'm not!" she became flustered and waved her hands in front of her face.

"i think you are." daisuke pulled her hands away from her face and examined her features.

"say, why don't we....make love?" he casually said.

y/n's face flushed the darkest color of red as she tried to avoid his stare but he keeps a firm grip on her face.

"i-it's too early for that!!! i-i don't want to!" she said.

'what is he thinking!'

"i'm just joking, or am i?" daisuke questioned.

"i-i"

daisuke chuckled before letting her face go as he stepped away a little, enjoying the fact that he can tease her so easily.

"i'm really joking, its too early for that. besides, you're just paying me for saving you, right?"

"r-right." y/n sighed out of relief.

"well then, i'm going to a private party and i'm bringing you along so get ready." he said.

"but i don't have my clothes and stuff."

"i sent someone to get your stuff out of your apartment, also there will be a maid coming here to bring you your dress."

"i see..."

"be ready by 7:00 PM, we're leaving at 7:30. the bathroom's on the left, the door on the right is my closet."

"okay, i get it."

"i'll leave you alone to get ready, see you downstairs." he gave her a small smile and left.

after he left, y/n sighed and checked the time on her phone '5:26'. she immediately decided to bathe.

"wait...how will he get ready if i'm in his room?"

the thought lingered through her mind but she decided to ignore it.

"well, i guess im his girlfriend now."