c16: trouble yet again

chapter 16

♡→

"remember what i said, y/n." daisuke informed. "mhm, i'll call!" y/n responded before waving goodbye and entering the shop.

you may ask, 'daisuke is y/n's sugar daddy, why is she still working?'.

well, it was y/n's request. but daisuke being that man, still gives y/n lots of money even thought she doesn't want him to.

and of course, she still wants to hang out with her best friend and her other friends.

well, daisuke is y/n's boyfriend but he's also her sugar daddy still. their relationship only existing due to y/n wanting to repay him.

will that ever change though? we will never know.

as daisuke made sure that y/n entered the shop, he drove away. calling one of his guards,

"remember your task, if you fail you know what i'll do." he stated. "yes sir." answered the guard on the other line.

"y/nnnn! i just got a call from our professor

"y/nnnn! i just got a call from our professor." yelena said as she puts an arm around y/n.

"are we finally gonna graduate?" y/n jokingly said. "yeah actually- just a few more weeks." yelena answered.

"time flies..." y/n said.

"anyways! have you done the three- thousand words essay?" yelena asked, y/n widened her eyes, clearly not knowing about it.

"what essay?" she asked."uhh, our prof emailed us-" yelena answered.

"WHAT." y/n shouted but quickly puts her hand on her mouth.

"i didn't get any!" she whisper-yelled, "wait what? really?" yelena asked.

"well no shit, sherlock." y/n answered. yelena then laughed and smacked her shoulder playfully.

"girl, chill. i'm just messing with ya!" yelena stated, "i- you really made me worried!" y/n answered.

 i'm just messing with ya!" yelena stated, "i- you really made me worried!" y/n answered

"i've got my eye on her." the mysterious person said,

"good, dont let her get away." the person on the other line said.

"of course. i wouldn't want dear y/n to escape again." the person said, smirking while he drinks his coffee.

"you're not getting away this time, y/n. we're watching you now." the man said as he exited that cafe.