c12: living goddess

chapter 12

after her nice little bath, a knock was heard from outside of the door where she's in, she slowly opens the door just a bit to see who it is and she was relieved to see that it was just the maid.

"hello, miss l/n. i have brought your dress." the maid said while giving her a small smile.

"oh, thank you. but please just call me y/n." y/n said opening the door for her to come in.

"i simply cannot do that, miss. young master has ordered every one of his workers to call you 'miss l/n' "

"oh, is that so? well, just call me 'miss y/n' that's alright for me." y/n smiled.

"as you wish, miss. i will be exiting the room now, i'll be outside." the maid bowed before leaving.

as the maid took her leave, y/n examined the dress. it was pretty in design, its in black, thigh length, tight but very comfortable fabric.

"guess i'll be showing my body a bit today." she sighed as she took the dress from the hanger and carefully puts in on.

she checks the time, showing '6:27',

walking up to the door, slowly opening it. there stood the maid in awe.

"you look wonderful, miss." the maid said while giving her a large smile, stars were visible in her eyes as she was completely standing in front of a living goddess.

"ah, thank you. is there any uhm..women products here? like make up?" she asked the maid who gave her another wide smile.

"ah yes, miss. i'll call one of the stylists, i wont take long." the maid bowed before going off to who knows where.

"i- alright then." she slowly closed the door and went to check herself in the mirror again.

"tomorrow i'll go to the cafe and change my shift, also my professor hasn't been contacting me about fees lately." y/n said as she was deep in her thoughts.

a knock was once again heard from outside the room as y/n hurriedly walked up to the door, opening it. revealing a new face along with the maid earlier.

"i am back, miss. this is one of our best stylists." she said as they both bow to her making y/n panic a little.

"thank you, uhm?"

"bela. my name's bela, miss." the maid said.

"and my name is hanako. at your servive, miss l/n." said the stylist.

"oh please, just call me miss y/n." y/n assured.

"as you wish, miss." hanako gave her a smile.

"soo, what's our look and style for today

"soo, what's our look and style for today. miss?" asked hanako.

"just a simple make up and uhm, you can decide for the hair." y/n answered.