c1: y/n

chapter 1

♡→

y/n wakes up to the sound of someone vigorously knocking on her door, she groans and gets up.

opening the door to see the grumpy landlord, she puts on a fake smile and greeted the landlord.

"good morning, miss!" she greeted.
the landlord glares at her and says "dont good morning, miss me. pay your rent or i will kick you out!"

y/n sighs and responds "please just give me more time."
"this is the last time!" she yelled and walked away.

y/n never really had parents or siblings she can go to, her auntie and uncle were both very abusive so she just ran away.

but she has a best friend who helped her find an apartment and let her borrow some money. she wanted to repay her best friend in any way possible.

"thIs iS thE lAst tIme!" she mocked.
she rolled her eyes and looked at the time, 'OH SHOOT!'.

someone was headed to y/n's apartment when they saw y/n sprinting out of the building, they shook their head and shouted her name

"y/n!" she stopped in her tracks and turned around to be met with her best friend.

yelena shinasugawa.

yelena walked towards her and asked, "why are you in such a hurry?"

y/n looked at her and hastily said, "bruh, i'm late for work!"

yelena laughed and smacked y/n's head, "girl, its only 7:30 am. our shift begins on 8:15."

y/n looked at her, dumbfounded. "are you sure? my clock literary showed 8:32 am."

"check again." she flicked her forehead.

she checked her phone and the time was 7:34 am. 'what the fuck? was i hallucinating or what?'

"see? n/n, are you okay?" yelena asked.

y/n slapped herself which caught yelena off guard, she then laughed.
"stop worrying about the rent, i got you!"

y/n looked at her with wide eyes, "no its okay! you've done enough for me already."

"nah, its alright!"

'i'm glad i have her.'