twenty-four

_______

as deku was planning on where each student should be at. you pretended that you just woke up. "what's going on..?" you ask as you walked towards them.

"since nine is back..we think that you're a perfect fit for defeating him." todoroki said as he looked at you.

"what?! why me?! yeah i may be the strongest student but-!" you say but you were interrupted by bakugou.

"hey dumbass will you just listen?! we need to see how long you can last trying to defeat nine. also i heard that you have a second quirk." he said.

"how did he know?!" you thought in your mind. "how did you know..?" you ask him. "i saw it when i heard the ruckus this morning."

"i still don't know how to keep it in control but i'll try.." you say as you went back to your dorm and changed.

- yuzu's and yuki's pov -

"you seriously want to become a hero?" yuzu asked yuki as he was holding her hand while they went on a walk. "um..yeah but it's not that bad to be hero! it's my dream come true!" yuki said as she looked at her older brother.

"hm..i guess." yuzu said as he bit into his ice cream causing him a brain freeze. yuki laughs as she continues to finish her ice cream.

B A N G ! ! !

there was a loud noise at the end of the dam and they went to investigate. only to see the villains. "VILLAINS?!" yuki said as she dropped her ice cream and immediately grabbed yuzu's phone to call the student office.

- y o u r p o v -

you heard the phone ring and you answer it "hello?" you say. "THERE ARE VILLAINS ATTACKING THE ISLAND!!" you heard yuki yell "whoa whoa! calm down! you said villains?! where are they?!" you say as you hurry and run outside. "THEY'RE AT THE FRONT OF THE BEACH! PLEASE HURRY!!"

as you ran outside the only person you see was nine, and the rest of the villains you never seen or heard of. "villains..?" you thought as you quickly run inside and immediately let the students know but there was no signal. "damn it!!" you say.

you run outside again and quickly went to try and find the kids location. you saw the students in a fight with the villains thinking everything would be just fine. but it wasn't, they were struggling.

you quickly used your quirk to distract the villain who was fighting with todoroki, iida, ojiro and shouji. as they evacuated the people todoroki was upset. "he's mine!" he said as ojiro stopped him "no! it's not worth of trying to beat him! you should at least thank y/n for helping us distract him."

"yeah but-!" todoroki tried to go and try to find the villain but you stopped him. "now isn't a good time shoto-kun." you say with a serious look on your face.

"thank you y/n." he said as you nod and run to find the kids. "YUKI! YUZU! WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?!" you yelled still running, looking for them.

you heard a frightened voice of a little girl. you immediately knew it was yuki. you run only to see nine walking towards the kids. "now i heard that you...have a special quirk.." he said as he pointed at yuki. "STAY AWAY FROM US!" yuzu said as he created an illusion. "you think that's going to scare me?" he said as he continued to walk towards the kids.

before he could grab yuki, you quickly kicked nine on his face. causing him to fly back into the forest. you run back to the kids. "you guys okay?" you ask as you stand in front of the kids.

"yeah we're okay.." yuzu said as he held yuki in his arms. "do me a favor..i need you guys to run away as fast as you can and quickly find somewhere t-" before you could finish your sentence, you were shot on your shoulder with a quirk that you never seen or heard of.