thirteen

heyooooooo! new chapter! enjoy! love y'all lots<3

- doctoroki
________________________________

previously on ch.12

he grabs your neck making you face him and you tried to grab his wrist but he only made his grip tighter making it harder for you to breathe. he let loose when you let go of him.

"you know you can handle it doll..you know you can.."

________________________________

his hands wrapped around your neck slightly sent chills down your spine. "these hands..that love you so much doll.." he said as he placed a grip little by little with his hands around your neck.

"d-deku..let me go.." you say as you hold onto his wrists. his grip causing you to lose your breath little by little.

"oh doll..you look so adorable with my hands around your neck..and you squirming seems like you can take it..since you're a so-called hero~" he says as he releases his grip slowly.

"i've been a villain before deku! i'm a hero now! you have no idea how much i hated killing innocent people!"

"i don't care doll..you need to stick with us again.." deku says as he lifts you in the air as you still held onto his wrists and he was still hysterically smiling.

the relationship the two of you had become toxic (doc : no y'all aren't dating...or are y'all?) too toxic, for you being the innocent one while deku's the toxic one.

"deku..please..let me go!" you say as you try to gasp for air. you had to find a way to escape from his grip on your neck.

you immediately close your eyes and think about what you plan to escape his hands. once you got the idea you immediately open your eyes and kick him in the stomach with both of your feet causing him to let go of you and causing you to cough and gasp for air at the same time as he was aimed for the wall.

"you shouldn't have done that doll..." deku said as he gets up from his feet and stares at you. you saw that he was grabbing a weapon from behind. you even noticed that if you didn't escape from his grip you would've been dead already.

"you know..it's cute on how you're the strongest student in class 1-a in which i find hot.."

he walks closer to you little by little and you back away. you closed your eyes in fear as you seen him lift his knife up in the air.

until you heard him grunt and hit the wall again. you look up and look at the left side and notice that the wall was broken.

it was smoky so you couldn't see anything much yet. the smoke took about 20-30 seconds to disappear and you notice a swarm of people running after you.

you run backwards not turning your back until you heard a familiar voice.

"Y/N!!"

you stopped your steps, turned around as saw that it was your friends. from UA. and your teachers.

your eyes widen and tears fill your eyes as you see them and you couldn't move from your steps.