fourteen

after your classmates saved you from deku, you had to be under care from recovery girl for awhile. your classmates would visit you often and you would have to look outside watching your classmates do hero work.

deku was in aizawa's office handcuffed as he had to answer questions on the things he'd done to you. but he refuses to speak.

todoroki, bakugou, denki, kirishima, mina, momo, uraraka, and jiro would visit you often but the teachers would visit more to ask questions they needed an answer to.

you were sleeping for awhile but awoken by todoroki gently shaking you to wake up, it was already night. "todoroki..?" you say as you sit up and look at him "hey. i just wanted to stop by and see how you were doing." he said as he looked at you and made eye contact with you.

"oh, well i'm doing fine. i'm just tired of being here."

"you wanna sneak out with me and go back to the same place we went to before?"

when he asked that it gave you a flashback. a traumatizing one. you immediately had tears running down your cheeks.

"hey! what's the matter? did i say anything wrong?" todoroki asked as he got up to hold you to calm you down.

"i-i'm sorry..but i'm scared to go back to that forest.." you say to him.

"hey..don't worry..we don't have to go."

you look at him with a worried look him looking concerned about you.

"todoroki..was i really worth it of bringing deku back without looking like a mess?" you ask him

"y/n don't start thinking that you felt worthless after trying to bring midoriya back. you fought for your life and you're safe and sound here." todoroki replied to you as he placed his hand on your shoulder.

you look down, looking at the bandages on your finger and arms from the injuries you've had while fighting the lov or when deku tortured you enough.

"y/n." you heard someone call your name.

you look up and see aizawa at the front of your hospital door. "oh..hello sir!" you say as you look up and brought your attention to him.

"come with me. it's important." he said as he patiently waits for you. "yes sir." you say.

you get up and ask todoroki to leave the room while you get dressed. you just put a simple outfit on and you walk out the room.

"let's go." you heard aizawa tell you and you nod.

as the both of you were walking you noticed that you were walking to UA Office Station. therefore, you see deku which made your heart drop to your stomach.

he looked at you with a sly smile on his face and you looked at him with a fearful look. you seen him mouth the words. "nice to see you again...doll.."

you look away from him and you were walked into a room with the rest of the villains including deku.

they were handcuffed and couldn't do anything. you were scared but you couldn't show it.

"y/n. i know you don't want to be here. but we just need answers." aizawa said as he stood next to you.

"alright.." you reply as you look down to the floor.

"what have the villains done to you?" aizawa asked the first question.

you still look down on the floor as your hands start to shake. you could tell that deku was staring deadly at you. as if he wanted you to lie.

"nothing." you say as you remember.

"all right. next question." aizawa replies.

"what caused you to have these scars on your arms?"

"knives."

"next. was there any sexual intercourse between you or any of the villains?"

"yeah..just once."

"why did you kiss midoriya?"

"to calm him down."

"last question. do you want..."

the question went blurry as you couldn't hear aizawa ask the question. you were so zoned out that you didn't hear the question that aizawa was asking.

you then felt like as if you couldn't breathe and you felt dizzy. your head feeling as if the world was spinning.

"y/n!" you heard mr.aizawa yell your name as you came back to reality. you look at him and tears were running down your cheeks.

"y-yes sir..?" you say and you noticed deku was still staring at you.

"do you want to press charges on the villains?" aizawa asked.

all eyes were on you and you didn't know what to say since it was a hard question to answer. you looked at the villains who were looking at you waiting for your answer.

"i.." you say. you felt as if you couldn't speak. there were voices in your head that were pressuring you.

"i don't.." you say.

"and why is that young y/n?" all might asked as he looked at you.

"just because they're my former villains..doesn't mean that i get to treat them that way. that's why i don't want to.."

"that's understandable." aizawa said.

you were sent back to the hospital room to pack your things so you could go ahead and head back to your dorm.

you couldn't help but just cry to let everything out that's been going on. with the bandages all over your body of the cuts and bruises you had, nothing could help but give you nothing but anxiety and ptsd.

you head back to your dorm, your body feeling extremely heavy and sore, you saw your fellow students talking.

"i hope y/n's alright..i feel so bad for what the lov has done to them." yaoyorozu said as she had a frown on her face.

"me too. and whatever the villains done to them. i'm sure it was traumatizing." uraraka said as she looked outside.

"i agree with uraraka." kaminari says as he looks around the room and sees you. "y/n!" he says.

everyone looks at you and they run to you. for them running at you it scared you a lot. it made you back away from them.

"guys! stop! you're scaring them!" iida says as he gets in front of you.

"tenya.." you say as you stay behind him.

your eyes filled with tears as you ended up getting multiple flashbacks of what deku's done to you.

kidnapped you..
tortured you..
cut you..
trapped you..

he did anything. that he wanted to do. treated you as a slave. left you to bleed out from your wounds. claimed you as his own by marking you.

and now since you were rescued, someone approaching you now scares you and they have to remind you that they're not deku. and that you're safe. and rescued.

_____________________