fifteen

this is going to be ur flashback as a villain, enjoy ;) - doc

________________________________

~ y o u r f l a s h b a c k ~

you remember when you broke into UA with the rest of the villains on a search for deku and todoroki and you remember singing a song that terrified everyone in the school.

you remember singing the same lyrics almost 4 times.

"just wait you can't hide from me~"

the whole school was on lockdown due to the villains finding a way in the school. you remember wearing a black shirt, with a gray jacket, black ripped jeans, (think of a hairstyle!) and black boots.

you were still looking for deku and todoroki as the rest of the villains took care of the pro heroes, the students, and the police.

you saw a door that was barricaded and figured that deku and todoroki could be in it. you smirked and used your quirk to break the debris that was on the door. you walked close to the door.

"knock knock i am at your door now i am coming in~ no need for me to ask permission." you say as you walked in the room as it was deadly silent in the room. until you heard a hard gasp that sounded like needing for air. it also sounded like it came from a closet.

"ding dong i have found you~" you smiled hysterically as you walked towards the closet slowly.

"ding dong you were hiding here now you're it~"

you place your hand on the door knob and slowly pulled it down.

"ding dong finally found you dear now you're it~"

you open the door and you were blasted with fire and ice at the same time. you moved out of their sight. as you see todoroki and deku run out the room.

you quickly chase after them and go in between them. "hello boys~! it's so great to see you again!~" you say as you laugh hysterically.

deku tried to punch you but you quickly dodge his move, making deku punch todoroki in the face causing him to spit blood out.

"i-i'm sorry todoroki! i meant to punch y/n!" he said as he went to help todoroki.

"it's fine midoriya! let's just keep watching our backs from y/n. you know how dangerous and powerful they are!"

- from doc -

hey! i know that ur seeing 'they/them/they're' pronouns, as Y/N is gender neutral. you can be as ur own character in the story. sooo keep reading!

- back to the story lol -

as they both run close to the exit of the building, you were waiting for the both of them at the exit with dabi.

you saw their appearance and quickly alerted dabi into getting ready for an attack. to capture deku & todoroki.

dabi had his flames ready as you also had your quirk ready. dabi was going to take on todoroki. and you were gonna take on deku.

"poor little shoto todoroki..." dabi says as he threw in flames towards him as todoroki did the same.

deku was running towards you as you quickly ran after him and kicked him to the ground first. causing him to hurt his spine. and for blood to come out his mouth.

"ah! izuku midoriya~! my darling!" you say as you kick him to pick him up and kick him to the wall. you use your quirk to trap him on the wall.

you saw that dabi was slowly losing his fight towards todoroki so you got into action and attacked todoroki from behind.

using your quirk to blind him for a second so you and dabi could make a quick escape.

"dabi! let's go!" you say. you grab his hand and quickly run out of the building as the rest of the villains were leaving quickly.

"Y/N! DABI! HURRY!" you heard toga yell.

the two of you quickly ran towards the portal towards the league of villains. you heard deku yell your name and you turn around to look at him and you quickly look at him.

you quickly run into the portal making it safely towards the villains hideout. you were running out of breath since you were running non-stop.

"we were so close to get them shigaraki, but my little brother was hard to get. he put up a good fight. that even y/n had to help." dabi said as he sat down.

"i was close to knocking out deku to catch him, but i saw that dabi was having a hard time. so i had to attack todoroki. and we had to escape the building." you said.

"it's alright. we'll get them next time. but this time it's just gonna be y/n and dabi." shigaraki said as he sat down.

"shiggy, i have a question.." you say as you look at him. your eyes glowing.

"what's up?" he said.

"so. i joined the league because of you. so i can finally have the ability to do whatever i want~"

you say as you spin towards him and you aimed toga's knife towards his neck.

"what i'm trying to say is..why should i do something i don't want to do for the people i want to claim?" you ask.

shigaraki smirked and put the knife down.

"i know that taking demands from me suck badly. but i'm the leader of all of you. and you all have to listen."

you just walk to lean against the wall, cross your arms, and just roll your eyes at him.

"well. just know this shigaraki." you say.

dabi stood next to you. his turquoise eyes glowing and yours too.

"We Don't Take Orders."

____________________