nine

- from doctoroki -

i'm guessing ur enjoying this story atm, this time :)

- back to chapter ch.9 -

you look up only to see muscular with both his arms crossed smiling like always. you get up on  your feet and stay where you were as he walked around the room.

you noticed that deku was slowly getting up and gaining his energy so you quickly kick him down to the floor and punched his face to knock him out cold.

you face muscular again and he was still walking around the room.

"we meet again..former villain." he said.

"yeah. we have." you reply to him.

"you seriously think that becoming a hero is going to change your reputation after being a villain?"

"i've changed and it shows!"

he looked at you straight in the eyes. you showed no fear towards him. as you keep trying to forget that you were a former villain.

~ f l a s h b a c k ~

you were on the floor coughing desperately.

"get up. you know better." your father would say and you couldn't.

"if you want to be successful then you should already have dealt with this training that i'm giving you!" your father says again.

your mother comes in and gets on her knees next to you trying to comfort you as you were crying in pain.

"you're hurting them too much! stop it already!" your mom says.

"oh hush y/m/n. they want to be a hero, i'll show them how to be a hero."

- doctoroki -

hi! just a little note that y/m/n means
'your/moms /name' lol okay bye-

- back to ch.9 -

~ f l a s h b a c k ~

"you want to become a hero? this is how i'm showing you. for you to deal with it. and for you to be strong like me." your dad said

you were still on the floor crying as the intense training your father has given you. you couldn't take it anymore.

from getting hurt by his heavy hands, to being bruised up, from being away from your siblings.

your mom or siblings couldn't do anything about it since they were scared of your father and you were too.

you couldn't handle it anymore. so when midnight reached, you ran away from home. you ran all the way to the forest. you were lost until you bumped into someone.

you turn around and see shigaraki behind you. you immediately apologize and he holds out his hand. "you look like you've been abused.. would you take this offer and join the league of villains?" he said.

you were hesitant, but you took his hand.

~ e n d o f f l a s h b a c k ~

you kept your eyes on muscular as he continued rambling and how impossible it was to bring you back to the L.O.V. you look at him and you make eye contact.

"mm.." you heard deku slowly, waking up. so kicked him again to knock him out cold. you turn back to muscular and still see him walk around the room.

you watch his every move carefully just in case if he wanted to attack you could dodge it in an instant. he continued rambling.

"maybe being a hero isn't a good thing for you y/n. you being a former villain isn't going to change you." muscular said.