six

as you met aizawa at the front entrance as he shakes your hand on last time. knowing you can come back safely with deku. if only it's possible.

you began to walk towards the huge huge forest knowing you can come back safe and sound once you find deku.

but first you decide to go to your hideout for a few minutes before the sun went down and that's when your mission begins.

- three hours later -

the sun in the distance was about to set and you begin to leave your hideout. but you used your quirk to leave your name and your hero name on the corner of your hideout.

'Hirari Y/N aka Y/H/N'

- from doctoroki! -

hey! just know! Y/H/N means Your Hero Name! so make up any kind of hero name you can think of! i'm sure it'll be great!

- back to the story -

you leave your hideout and begin to walk and ready to be on your search alone for deku. it was a bright night so you had no problem with needing your flashlight you brought just in case if it was too dark of you ahead.

you heard nothing but your feet crackling the rocks on the ground and crickets throughout the night. you check the time and realize it was already almost 2AM so you decide to call it a night.

you somehow find a small cabin that had pretty much the things you needed for your search, and you decided to just sleep on the bed since you were too tired.

- the morning -

you woke up and saw daylight ahead, you check your phone and see that it's 10AM. you get up and wash yourself up to wake yourself up even more. once you were done you heard something outside the cabin. you slowly release your quirk for self defense in case if you needed to do so.

you slowly walk towards the front door in the cabin, and see someone in a suit by the window. you back away slowly and quickly decide to hide yourself to where you can't be found.

you heard the front door open and heard humming. you immediately recognize it.

Deku's Humming.

you immediately hold your breath. the training that aizawa has given you was intense but it was worth it. you can only hold your breath for about a minute. you heard footsteps walk around the cabin and the place you were hiding in you immediately see deku.

he looked nothing like himself. he was in a black suit, covered in blood, and had a bloodied knife.

he was looking at the place you were hiding and you made eye contact with him, his glowing green eyes staring right back at you.

"anything yet izuku?"

you heard a girls voice and knew it was toga's voice. you saw her glowing yellow eyes looking at him as he was still making eye contact with you.

you realize you had 30 seconds left of holding your breath and he was still standing there.

20 seconds left...

toga was looking around and saw your things.

"izuku-kun...i think someone was here..." toga said

10 seconds left...

"oh? what's there?" he asked.