the betrayal

this is a bonus chapter!! play some sad music when it gets interesting..<3

__________________

i'm still alive..?

h-how.? after y/n..let go..

i don't get it..

how am i still alive..?

__________________

today was a normal day for the heroes in training and pro heroes. and a mission was set for aizawa and class 1-a.

"alright students. you know today is mission day." aizawa said as he looked at all of you.

"yes sir, so what's it about?" deku asked as he stood up from his seat. "i'm sorry, i just know that this mission is very important."

"we have to hunt down a villain. well villains. they're planning on attacking UA since mic noticed that they were digging dynamites underground. so we're all going to wait outside and try to protect the school grounds. since todoroki, bakugou, deku, and y/n are the strongest students, the four of you will be on the rooftop looking out for those villains. the rest of you will be fighting the villains along with the pro-heroes. good luck my students."

everyone stood up and went to the locker room. boys with the boys. girls with the girls.

"y/n!" deku called for you. you looked behind you and smiled. "oh, hey deku!" you say turning around to grab his attention.

"i hope our mission goes well today like last time. we worked pretty hard. let's do our best again yeah?" he held out his fist and waited.

you did the same thing, and the two of you did a fist bump. then y'all went to y'all's own way.

as you were already changed into your hero outfit, you were about to head where bakugou, todoroki and deku were going to be until you heard uraraka call you. "hey y/n!" she said. "oh hey uraraka-san!" you say as she walked up to you. "can you help me with mastering my release? it's getting even more tough now." she asked. you smile at her and held her shoulder. "of course! does next week sound good for you?"

"oh uh, sure!"

you smile and quickly catch up with bakugou, todoroki and deku.

"hey guys!" you say as you were already almost there to catch up with them. "oh hey y/n!" deku said as he smiled. todoroki smiled slightly back at you. and bakugou...just kept walking to the rooftop.

the 3 of you were chatting and chatting until y'all reached the rooftop. "and then she was like 'oh i'm gonna kill you' and then i said 'go ahead you don't have the balls'" deku said as he laughed and you laughed along with him.

"alright shut it you extras. let's focus here. this one mission is very very important." bakugou said as he looked at you, todoroki and deku. "we know kacchan." deku said as he smiled at him.

the three of you were on the lookout for the villains while the rest of the students were also waiting with their quirks on and ready for action.

you and todoroki were playing rock paper scissors since it was already getting boring. you beat todoroki almost 15 times. while he beat you only 10 times.

until the all of you heard a loud bang. you and todoroki immediately stood up while bakugou and deku were looking to see where it came from.

"over there!" bakugou said as he pointed out the villains. it was the league. deku used one for all to jump off the roof to let aizawa know the villain's location. just after a few seconds the dynamites blew up.