seven

- from doctoroki -

so...how you feeling about meeting v! deku now? i'm pretty sure you're all excited, but don't be too too excited, there's a lot of things that are gonna be expected and unexpected. so stay prepared! it's gonna get spicy ;)

- back to the story -

you woke up, tied up to a chair, and realize you blacked out after getting into contact with toga and deku. scared for your life, you didn't think you would make it out alive after you came in contact with deku mostly.

you heard clinking knowing it would be weapons, you looked around the room and saw a sunset outside.

you saw bloodied weapons, knowing you weren't the only victim of deku. he could have more victims waiting. or victims he killed. and for him to easily get away with it.

you look forward and see green glowing eyes so close to you that it frightened you slightly. deku was right in front of you. once you saw that your best friend had changed so much. there was nothing you could do about it.

he began to start humming again and walk around the room the both of you were in. you wanted to ask so many questions but you didn't want to say a word.

deku was laughing slightly which grabbed your attention and caused you to look at him, and once again, you saw deku right next to you.

"oh doll..it's so nice to see you again..or should i say..my best friend."

you look at him in sudden shock and you can't lie, you were pretty terrified. of your own best friend.

"you've changed...so much deku.." you said as tears filled your eyes. he grabbed you by your face and got close to you. "oh i know that..but you...you haven't changed not one bit." he said as he stared into your eyes looking deep into your soul.

he was wrong. you did change ever since he dropped out of UA. you became too distant from your friends and everything stressed you out. especially when you couldn't focus on training.

you wanted to say something but it wouldn't come out from your mouth.

"oh? is there something you want to say?" he asks as if he sounded irritated and you looked at him straight into his green eyes as he was still holding your face.

"well?" he asked.

"no." you said and he let go of your face.

"i can see through that pretty little lie of yours doll. there's no need to lie to me, things will be easy if you just tell me the truth on everything."

"i'm not even lying deku!"

he stared right into your eyes again and you slowly try to activate your quirk but it wouldn't work.

"trying to use your quirk doll? well, it's not gonna work here. we're in a quirk-proof room doll! which means your quirk is useless in here!" he says and he hysterically laughs which somehow concerns you.

you were terrified.
he was insane.

"oh doll..you have no idea how much i've missed you! it's been so so long..its been almost two years i believe..i've missed you so much~" he said as he walked around the room.

you were still tied up and you were desperate. thankfully you had a tracker on you and deku didn't seem to notice it.

and in case if you were in any danger. aizawa can be alert of your location and it could be his chance to save you.

you had a chance to click the tracker as an emergency. so when deku wasn't looking you grab the tracker that was inside your sleeve and you quickly pressed the 'emergency track' and you hid the tracker right back into your sleeve.

deku was rambling while you were pretending to pay attention. you had a small pocket knife that you could cut the ropes around your wrist in order for you to make your quick escape. hoping he won't catch you again.

"...and as usual i wasn't very happy when all might crushed my dreams of becoming a hero. it hurt me a lot when my idol did that to me. MY OWN IDOL!" by the time deku said idol he kicked a random object to the wall.

you noticed the picture of you and him in his suit pocket and you make eye contact with him. one eye was green and one eye was red.

"his eye colors can change..?" you thought deeply in your mind. this time you were actually worried about his reputation.

"how long are you going to keep me here deku?" you ask feeling brave towards him.

"oh? well, i'm not gonna keep you locked up here~!" he said

"when can i get released?"

he stopped his steps, walks close to you, and placed his hands on the chair and says

"oh you're not going anywhere doll.."

"You Are..Staying With Me.."

                                 "Forever."

he begins to laugh hysterically as you stared into his green eyes as you were in terrible fear just by looking at him.

You Knew He Became A Psychopath.

___________________