twenty-one

it's already been almost 3 weeks since you've been at the hospital. you fell into a coma. and mostly everyone would visit.

bakugou and todoroki usually stay the longest with you. as you were still in your deep coma. usually todoroki would tell you about his day, while bakugou would talk to you.

todoroki walked into your hospital room, still seeing that you were in your coma. "hey y/n, i hope you're doing alright."

you could hear him, but you couldn't talk to him.

"i'm alright todoroki-kun." you thought in your head. you know he won't be able to read your mind. "today was a good day, we had harsh training but it was worth of us becoming pro heroes. i wish you were with us honestly. it isn't fun without you. nobody wasn't paying attention during training because they're still devastated of what deku's done to you."

"i know todoroki-kun..it sucks not talking to you guys." you thought again.

you felt something wet on your hand, but since you're in a coma, you couldn't move. you then felt the wet spot slide down your hand.

is todoroki crying?

you heard sniffling and breaking breaths, you knew todoroki was crying. but..what for?

"we miss you y/n. we miss you so much. so much has happened to you. the villain that injured you..getting kidnapped by midoriya..getting hurt by mr.aizawa..and now getting stabbed and put into a coma by midoriya again..i know you're going to survive this coma that's taking over you." todoroki said as he held your hand and wiped his tears with his other hand.

"i know..i miss you guys too.." you thought again. "i know i'll survive. i know i will. i promise i'll be strong for you guys i won't leave this world.."

"i gotta go, i'll see you tomorrow after school yeah?" todoroki asked as he got up from the chair, kisses your hand, and left the room, closing the door slowly.

"i hope..i survive this coma.." you thought again. you didn't know if you were going to survive. especially when deku stabbed you in between your chest.

- t h e  l e a g u e ' s  p o v -

deku walked in the hideout and was still bloody with your blood on his clothes. "are you serious izuku?! i said to stab them anywhere but the chest!" shigaraki said as he held onto deku's shoulder, squeezing it hard. "you know me shigaraki, i couldn't help myself. i had to. their blood was beautiful and i had to see more of it." deku said as he smiled.

"you're literally way worse than me deku, i know i have a blood lust, but you...your blood lust is...way too different." toga said as she bit into her sushi.

"i agree with the lunatic. your blood lust has been getting even worse deku." dabi said as he was doing little tricks from his butterfly knife.

"so what if my blood lust is way worse? i needed to do it." deku replied. "what did you do izuku." shigaraki asked in frustration. deku smiled as he saw flashbacks of what he did to you.

"tried to stab them..but kept missing..they used their hands as self defense so it was worthless for them to use their quirk..there was so much blood everywhere that i just wanted to see more!..then that's when i lost it and stabbed them in the chest..and blood splattered everywhere..their neck..the walls..their floor..all of the scarlet blood was everywhere.."

shigaraki sighed in terrible frustration as he banged his hand on the table. "from now on. you're not going anywhere until you get your blood lust under control."

dabi and compress grabbed deku by both of his arms and placed him in a room to lock him in. deku was smiling the whole time like as if he was extremely psycho.

"he really has changed ever since he kidnapped and possibly killed y/n. what are we gonna do?" twice asked as he looked at shigaraki who was frustrated. "i don't know. but until he gets his blood lust under control. then we'll have to keep him under our control whether he likes it or not." shigaraki replied.

"i think he's on a level 5 of having a blood lust." toga said as she finished the last piece of her sushi. "might be right." dabi said as he sat down across kurogiri.

"he's too different. way too different from us. i know he's a villain like us. and we kill the innocents. but y/n was a former villain like us. and we know they weren't innocent." twice said. "this isn't about y/n guys. this is about deku. yeah y/n was a former villain and all but they went to be a hero now." toga replied as she got up and threw away her plate.

"i know you lunatic." shigaraki said as he looked at the glass door dabi and compress put deku in.

- y o u r  p . o . v -

everyone in your class visited again. jiro couldn't make it due to her being sick with a fever. as usual, bakugou and todoroki stayed the longest.

but this time denki stayed longer. "hey y/n." he said as he sat down on the chair that was next to you. "hey denki." you thought since you were still in your coma. "i've been curious.. what's going on in your coma?"

"i feel like i'm dreaming...but for almost 5 weeks..it's like i'm fighting for my life."

"i know things were hard as you weren't expecting it to be."

in your coma dream you were running through a forest and saw a light that was going to wake you up from your coma, but you were also being chased.

hysterical laughter came from someone who you already remember. which is deku.

"doll~! come on and stay with us!" he said as he continued to chase you. "you know you want to.."

"leave me alone deku! i don't want to stay or be with you!" you yell as you were so close to the light to wake you up.

"oh come on doll don't be lame!"

that when you saw a knife being thrown at you you quickly dodge it and the knife hit a tree.

he wanted to completely kill you.

you continue to run for your life, you couldn't use your quirk at all. another knife was thrown.

this time you felt a sharp pain on the back of your leg. the knife got caught in you.

you tripped and fell face first, you quickly took the knife out of you and got up, your leg throbbing in pain.

you had to keep going. you had to.

"i know you can make it y/n."

you heard denki say, you were so close to the light. "come on doll! you're gonna stay right? RIGHT?!"

you continued to run, ignoring the pain and blood running down your leg.

"you're almost there.."

you heard todoroki's voice tell you.

"you can do it y/n."

you heard bakugou's voice tell you.

you saw the light very close.

you looked behind you and saw that deku was still chasing after you smiling hysterically.

you finally made it inside the light, and then you moved your finger to show denki that you finally woke up.

_______________