eight

- previously on chapter 7 of toxic -

"how long are you going to keep me here deku?" you ask feeling brave towards him.

"oh? well, i'm not gonna keep you locked up here~!" he said

"when can i get released?"

he stopped his steps, walks close to you, and placed his hands on the chair and says

"oh you're not going anywhere doll.."

"You Are..Staying With Me.."

"Forever."

he begins to laugh hysterically as you stared into his green eyes as you were in terrible fear just by looking at him.

You Knew He Became A Psychopath.

- beginning on chapter 8 -

deku was slowing down on laughing, as he heard a small beep. "oh? what is that you have doll?" he asked.

you begin to remain silent as he heard the sound of your tracker. he immediately looks at you up and down seeming to be..desired.

"hm. seems you won't talk." he said as he looked at his blade in his hand that was already bloody.

"he must've killed his last victim.." you thought to your head and stared at the blade as well.

he grabs the tracker that was hidden in your hands, turned it off, and broke your tracker to where no one could find you. ever.

he began to slowly drag the knife on your thigh and you watched him do it, since you were tied up. you couldn't do anything. at all.

you looked away from him trying to seduce you. you still refuse to answer him. you were hoping he wouldn't stab you. and to keep you wounded.

that's when you felt a sharp sting on your thigh and you quickly look slightly screaming in pain. you saw that he used his blade to cut your thigh. you decided to finally speak.

"what do you think you're doing?!" you say

you see him smile hysterically as if he hasn't seen blood for such a long time. it seemed like he had toga's psychotic behavior.

"oh doll..your blood is so beautiful..IT JUST MAKES ME WANT TO HAVE A TASTE OF YOUR BLOOD~!!" he says and he tries to lick your blood but you knee him on his nose.

it caused his nose to bleed which was a good thing. you thought everything was gonna go perfectly fine. until deku became extremely pissed. that he cut off the ropes and kicked you to the ground.

as you grunt in pain you couldn't fight back because your quirk was disabled in the quirk proof room. you quickly get up, kick deku to the ground, and run out the room as fast as you could.

you were in a mysterious building but you decided to go your own ways thinking you'd avoid deku and seek for help.

until you saw the rest of the villains.

dabi
toga
shigaraki
twice
mr.compress

and the other villains. thinking you'd could take them all on. since deku wasn't around just yet.

you turn on your quirk to defend yourself as the hero you are and the villains immediately went straight to attack you.

"think you could take all of us on sweetheart?" you heard shigaraki say as he throws punches as you dodge them using your quirk.

"i know what i'm doing!" you say as you fight back defending yourself from the villains attacking you.

toga was next as she climbed up the wall, did a flip, and went straight down to drop you to the ground but her plan failed. you dropped her to the ground and kept her there by pinning her down as you quickly attack the villains again.

dabi was throwing flames towards you in which did hurt but you eventually got used to it. your quirk was strong enough to take on his quirk and he began to speak by saying "show me what you got~" you move away from toga and you quickly dodge dabi's flames. leaving his sight you drop him to the ground face first. causing him to knock out.

as you finished the villains off you knew you forgot someone. deku.

you quickly run back to the room and start thinking if you would see him in the room still stunned in which didn't happen.

he was laughing so hysterically in echoes as the room had separate doors. you had to be careful for your surroundings.

you saw his shadow run in many places. you had to be extremely careful this time. you felt as if someone was behind you and you quickly turn around and see deku coming to attack you.

you used your quirk to stop him and your quirk caused him to hit the wall. you run to him and pinned his wrists to the wall. you start to slightly cry.

"DEKU! THIS ISN'T THE TYPE OF PERSON YOU ARE!" you yell at him. he just stares at you the whole time as he was still stunned from hitting the wall.

"please..you need to come back to UA..you need to be the hero you were!! think about eri! kacchan! todoroki! think about them deku!!" you continue to yell at him and your voice was cracking due to how much yelling you did towards him.

"i'm not going to be the hero i was before y/n.." deku says his wrists still pinned to the wall by you, you didn't realize but he had his blade on his right hand and you look at him only to see his eyes glowing green and staring at something else.

you look behind you and didn't have a chance to see who was behind you. you were punched to the ground causing you to let go of deku's wrists and quickly look at who punched you.

It Was Muscular.

_______________________