eleven

- doctoroki -

heyoooooo! i'm happy that you've gotten this far for reading this story lol, hopefully you'll enjoy it a lot. ch.11 has a lot of surprises coming in! spoiler alert : a new character!

- ch.11 -

you woke up with your vision slightly blurry, your head hurting badly, and you saw the wounds on your body...bandaged?

you were wondering who did it but you shook it off and you just looked around from where you were at. your energy slowly going down after not eating for days ever since you were kidnapped by deku.

you didn't see deku in your sight at all, so you get up and look around the room again, seeing nobody at all.

you heard mumbling in their basement, they were possibly planning something, you decided to try to attempt an escape.

but first you eavesdropped on their conversation.

"so what are we gonna do?" dabi asked while making fire sparks with his hand.

"i don't know, but we have to find a way for them to join the league of villains again.." shigaraki says.

"deku's really good at breaking someone's reputation and mind! so why can't we just have him break them?" twice asked

"i don't know about that twice..they already released their villain side while they were fighting toga..and ever since deku used sleeping medicine on them he bandaged them up." shigaraki tells twice looking at him.

"no it's fine, i'll do my best to break them." deku says as he gets up from his seat as if he's about to leave the room.

you quickly run somewhere and try to find a place to hide. until you fell and made a very loud noise which caused the villains attention.

you quickly got up, and ran to hide somewhere. you kept running until you saw a row of lockers. you hid in the last locker and waited. your wounds began to bleed again from after your fall.

they all went to the room deku has placed you in and didn't see you. dabi groaned in annoyance, shigaraki face palmed, twice put a thumbs up and thumbs down, toga whined, and deku punched the wall.

"DAMN IT!" deku yelled as he punched the wall. "let's go our separate ways and search for y/n. my doll..."

everyone went their separate ways and you heard deku's footsteps reach the place you were hiding in. you knew there's no way of escaping the league of villains.

"oh doll~" deku says as he walks around the room looking everywhere for you. "where'd you go my dear~? i never got the chance to greet you when you woke up doll!"

you were silent the whole time your heart beating like crazy that you could even hear your heartbeat in the locker. your anxiety went completely out of control.

you see deku turn around and see his eye color was a bloody ruby red. you saw him walk towards the lockers and saw him slam open one locker at a time.

"maybe you're in here..?" he says as he slammed open the first locker. scared for your life, you couldn't do anything.

"or in here~!" he slams the second locker open.

he kept going until he reached the locker you were hiding in. your heart was beating like crazy and you held your breath. "or maybe my doll is in here..." he says as he places his hand on the locker entrance. you close your eyes as tears fall out your eyes but...nothing seem to happen.

"deku! come here!" you heard shigaraki say calling out for deku. deku let go of the locker entrance and ran to go see what shigaraki needed.

you waited for about 2 minutes and you had to make your escape. you leave your locker quietly and run for your life.