four

you woke up and realize it was 7pm. an hour past dinner, but luckily denki and mina brought food for you that way you don't have to walk into the cafeteria. how do you know it's from denki and mina? there was a sticky note.

"we realized you were still sleeping, so we brought you dinner here. enjoy! - denki & mina"

you smiled and stretched to wake yourself up a little more and walked out of your room to warm up the food. you still heard everyone else talking so you continued walking to the cafeteria.

as you were walking you felt like if someone was watching you. you stopped in your steps and looked around but see nobody. you continued walking and ignored the feeling.

as soon as you make it to the cafeteria, you saw the bakusquad and the dekusquad (without deku) and they were playing a game.

you walked into the kitchen and began to warm up your food and you had another feeling you were being watched. you turned around and saw bakugou.

"bakugou..jeez you scared the hell out of me!" you said and sighed of relief

"my bad, so i wanted to ask you something." bakugou said

"what is it?"

"ever since deku..got out of UA..you've changed..why?"

you look at him in shock and he noticed how you did change your ways ever since deku left. you look down and began to speak.

"to be honest...the reason why i've changed was because izuku was my best friend..we were inseparable, he was the friend i couldn't ask for. and ever since he left...i was devastated." you said, tears were filling your eyes, and your voice was breaking as soon as you were about to cry.

bakugou looked at you and didn't know what to say. he just turned around and said "oi..everything will be alright." he left the room and you walk backwards to the wall and immediately dropped yourself on the floor and began to cry.

~ f l a s h b a c k ~

it was your first day at UA and you were extremely nervous. you then notice someone walking up to you and you looked up.

he had curly fluffy hair, green eyes, and freckles. he was pretty cute to you.

"hey there!" he said

"oh..hello." you said

"i'm izuku midoriya, what's your name?"

"i'm hirari y/n."

"that's a nice name. my nickname of all time is just..deku. a childhood friend of mine called me that since day 1."

"ah. i'll just call you midoriya or simply izuku."

"great! so maybe after school, would you like to hang out?"

"sounds great.!"

you smiled and he hands you his phone

"give me your number so i can text you where we're gonna meet. i hope to get to know you better!"

you smile as you type in your number in his phone and saved your contact as a simple 'y/n'

he smiled and texted your number so you could have his. and you saved his contact as 'midoriya'

"well, gotta get to class now. see you later!" deku said and began to walk off

you smile and begin to head to your class as well. which was class 1-a. and little did you notice, you had the same class as deku.

"y/n!" he said happily and got up from his seat to greet you.

"oh! izuku! nice to see you again!" you reply.

you began to walk towards him and decided to pick a seat next to him so you could talk to him more.

the more you both talked. the more close you both got. and the more hanging out, it was simple you two became best friends.

until now...

~ e n d  o f  f l a s h b a c k ~

you run to your room forgetting about your dinner and slam your door closed. everyone that was in the other room became extremely worried.

"i feel so bad for them.." momo said looking down

"yeah me too." sero replied and crossed his arms

"i knew how extremely close they were with deku." tsuyu said

everyone began to walk to their own dorm while bakugou and todoroki were just sitting on the couches. you were still in your dorm looking out your window.

your cheeks were red as you were crying and you decided to sneak out the dorms to head out to kota's hideout to stargaze. as you and deku did almost every day after dinner.

you kept your quirk activated just in case if you needed to defend yourself.

you began to walk into the forest to the hideout.

~ t w e n t y m i n u t e s l a t e r ~

you made it to the hideout and you sat down at the edge of it. you began to get memories of deku struggling to defeat the villain that he fought by saving kota.

you still saw the mark it left in the middle. deku's body being dug deep into it. and you remember he used one million percent causing a massively heavy injury on his arm.

"why...why did you have to leave deku.." you said and stared at the stars and the moon.

you began thinking about deku.

over and over again.

________________