THIRTY

Emma's POV

Next day I woke up with a sore throat. I was feeling so thirsty that coughs escaped my mouth and made it difficult for me to even breathe. I got up from the bed and looked at the clock. it was 6:30 in the morning. I went out from that room and heard some voices downstairs. There was a guest room which we never used. While me being a hostage there, Shane must be using that room. 

When I reached on the ground floor I saw that the living room was not settled properly. I used to keep everything neat and tidy but now the whole house was a mess. Couches and recliners were crumbled.    But I was not in a situation of cleaning up everything so I just decided to go back to my room. That's when I noticed a few clothes. There was a top and shoes of some girl and a shirt of Shane.

I didn't feel something like jealousy but I was curios for sure. 

I tip toed towards the room on the ground floor. There was a leather belt of Shane just near the door, I recognised it at an instant as I gifted him that on his last birthday. Those sounds got louder, Or should I say moans? I really wanted to check. A voice inside my head warned me several times to not to do this... yet I did. 

I saw that door was not locked from inside. I slowly opened it wide enough for me to peep inside, trying not to make any sounds. 

The scene in front me was..... I don't have any word to describe it at all. 

Shane was standing there, butt naked and the girl was bending over on the bed. I was behind them, so I couldn't see who was she. Anyways, they were really fucking so hard that they didn't even notice my presence. 

The girl was moaning so loud that if I would say anything they wouldn't hear. Shane was panting roughly as if he was near the climax.  

I smirked. They took me, me  as a hostage. How can they have some fun while I kept here doing nothing but getting bore?

"Shane it's six thirty in the morning... seriously guys?" I shouted.  They got startled with my instant presence. Shane instantly turned around trying to hide something which was nothing I haven't seen before. The girl, turned to covered herself with the bedsheet. It was my plan to startle them but the fact was I was the one who was taken aback. 

The girl was none other then my bestfriend, Alice. 

I staggered back. 

"Emm..." Alice started but I stopped her in between.

"Shut it." I turned around and ran, as fast as i could.  My first plan was to go back to my room but I ran towards the main door instead. I fumbled with the handle and open it and ran. This was my chance to actually run. I didn't even wear any proper sleepers. Morning wind hit my face like a water bucket but I kept running. Tears on my cheeks made things more difficult.  After few seconds i was on the end of the street that's when I looked behind. I saw No one. I thought they will follow me to stop. 

But that didn't  stop me from running. I kept running. Bus stop was not far from Shane's house. I stood there waiting for a bus to come for my rescue. 

I was startled with a sudden jerk I felt on my arm. I turned around to see Shane was standing there. He must have use another way to come here on the street from the back door of his house.

My eyes were already wet from all the crying i got after seeing my best friend with him. 

"You can't runaway like that." He shouted furiously. 

"Oh great! You can kidnap me without my will but I can't runaway after getting a chance. " I shouted with one level louder voice then his. Just then a bus arrived. he was trying to stop and acting as if he is someone with me. I saw that few people were there in the bus.