SEVEN

Monday morning.

Emma's POV

I get my self ready as Ms Williams will be here any time soon. . My duty is now to win her trust.

In last two days Shane gave me proper instructions and some safety tips and tricks. That was fun learning things from him.  He taught me how to use that transmitter, some self defense tricks, some kind of signals I can give him during my stay at Mason's house.  He told me that few police constable would be here nearby. So I would be safe here, and if I found myself in danger so I can just signal them. The best part of this training type of thing was learning how to use a gun. Yes, he taught me to use gun. I was so terrified at first but now I know that I can use it. But still not sure about my shooting skills.

Suddenly, a knock on th door broke the trail of my thoughts. I intruct them to came inside and I found Chloe coming inside with Ms. Williams. A smile was tucked on her lips when she saw me, and I found myself smiling at her too.

"So how's your pain now?" I asked her after greetings.

"Ah.. Nothing changed. Same as before. So I decided to take medication that you will prerfer." She answers and I smiled.

"Okay, so let's see your knee first?" I asked standing up from my seat. She stood up too and I started moving towards the hospital bed in my cabin.

"Can I lift this up?" I asked sincerely about her long skirt, when she sat up. And then I noticed her clothes. She was wearing a long white skirt with some polka dots on it with a full sleeves sky blue shirt, tucked inside the skirt.

"Yeah, of course darling." She answered me and I lift her skirt just above her knee and tucked it under her legs.

"There is swelling on your knee Ms. Williams." I touched it and pressed it a little with my palm. She hissed in pain and remove my hand from it.

"That's the problem sweetie. I just don't know why?" She sighed looking back at her swelled knee.

"Sometimes it's because of age, and reason behind it is the food you eat. I will give you a diet chart. You need to avoid few things. Secondly I will give you some syrup and tablets." I told her before going back on my table and taking a bottle of oil from the drawer and walking back towards her.

"And... Now see what I will do now." I opened the cap of that bottle and poured some oil in my palm, slightly massaging her knee. She moaned in relief and I knew I was doing it right. She liked the massage. She responded to it by hissing and moaning sometimes. After 10 minutes of Massage I took a step back, when I saw that oil was now completely disappeared as it's now absorbed.

"How did you feel?" I asked, waiting for her response.

"I loved it. My leg is feeling better now." She grinned at me and I did that too. I felt some kind of connection with this lady, and I know I started loving her already.

"Now I need to ask something." I asked hesitantly, now it's time to ask about the actual thing.

"Yes Sweetie, you can ask anything." She said while smiling.

"You ne..need this massage th...therapy on daily basis. So I've to come at your pl.. place for this. As it's my duty now to make your pain disappear." I asked hesitantly about this because I don't want Shane's planning to got into an end, even before the starting. Do I?

"She looked a little hesitant but something confused me as she was thinking a lot about this. But then she answered me. "Yeah sure. You can check my address in that report file." She answered with nervous smile on her face, that soon changed into a proper one. I told he that I will be here everyday at 11 am and at 5 pm in the evening daily. She agreed about the timing and left after saying our goodbyes.

I called Shane just after she left.

"Hey." He answered quickly as I expected.

"Hi, actually I called you to inform about something." I said.

"Yeah?"

"Ms Williams just left from my cabin ans I convinced her about my daily visit at her home two times. At 11 and 5." I grinned, he can't see me though.

"That's great Emma. Now tell me about her reaction. I know she would be hesitant at first as they don't let anyone enter in their house easily." He told me and he was right. She was hesitant and nervousness while answering me.

"Yeah, you are right. When I asked, I thought I was the only one who is hesitant but after listening to my question, she looked a little nervous. Like she was not sure if she should let me visit her or not." I clarified.

"I knew it. Well that's great that you convinced her. Now just do what I told you to do at his place. Remember your role. Right?"

"Yeah. I know. Well I will talk to you later. Here is an appointment. I have to attend a patient." I stated.

He understood my statement and soon  after saying our goodbyes we disconnected the call.

Now, let's see what would come next in my life tomorrow when I will visit his house.

________________________

What do you think?

Let me know in comments..

Love

-SR