SIXTEEN

Emma's POV

I don't know what to reply to him and the Williams family at that time. I love Shane from the bottom of my heart and never thought of any other man, Not even when we were both in different cities. And Now things are changing. Shane is my love, and his enemy wants to marry me. I can't reveal anything about my relationship with Shane, I can't marry him either. What should I do now? 

Have I done something wrong agreeing to this?

"Oh EM GEEEEEEE, Emma is going to be my sister in law." Jess shouted excitedly and hugged me from side as she sit on my right on dining table. 

Everyone seems so happy with the news, Rose started giving blessings to  Mason and me. Mr Williams seems to be glad knowing my name but as always Mrs Williams didn't seems so grateful hearing this revelation. 

But what about me? Noone asked my consent. What should I do now? I was so on urge to cry so excused my self from everyone and ran into my room. I locked my door form inside and hide my face in the pillow. 

I was crying from like 20 minutes now when i heard a knock on my door. I quickly wake up used back side of my hand to clean  the tears of  my eyes. In the meantime, the door knocked again.

" Wait for a sec" and then I noticed my hoarse voice which was caused by my crying.

And here was he was, the devil himself. Standing in his whole glory with that same intimidating aura of his.

Mason was wearing his work dress, as it was his time to go to the office after breakfast. 

I took some side to let him enter inside and made my way to the washroom without giving him the second look. I saw my self in the mirror and noticed the all dry patches of my tears on my cheeks. My face was completely looking like a mess just like my life. I washed my face in the basin and used towel to clean the rest of the water from my face.

I went back to my room and saw him well settled on my bed. Instantly my mood changed and I don't wanna cry anymore. After watching his face my blood started boiling and all I wanted to do was to slap him on his face. But the after circumstances would not be nice for me. So I shouted at him instead.

"YOU. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU GOT DAMN IT, FIRST YOU forced me to live here in this mansion without my consent and now you told your family that we are getting married without even asking to me. How can you fucking do that? It's not the thing you can decide alone. My future depen...." I haven't completed yet but suddenly he woke up, and held my wrist of right hand fold it behind. Because we were standing near the bed, that instant movement of his cause me to loss my balance and both of us to fell down on bed. He was still holding my hand back which was being hurt. I was about to cry/shout at him again but he used his free hand to palm up my mouth.

"sshhhh... You speak so much. Can't you keep your mouth shut for at least a minute?" He said in a low tone. If I was not that angry or was not in a relationship with Shane, I could have found that hot. 

What the fuck did I just say?

I instantly got up  and freed my self from his grip. 

"Had you give any reason for me to shut up?" I asked back. If Jess is in her room next to mine, she must be listening to our voices for sure. 

"First stop shouting." I guess his anger was now started to built up from the mafia tone he just used on me.

And I did.

"I know you have many questions in your mind but listen to me first and then see if any questions remain." He said and I nodded like a child. 

"So Basically I have a deal, just follow that and you'll be safe."  He sat down on bed again, freely as if nothing had happen.

"What deal?" I asked folding my hands in front of my chest. 

And then He got up, put his right hand inside his trousers' pocket and then....

Here it was..... My hairpin. 

"Do you wanna say something about this?" He said in a enthusiastic tone and  smirked. And I was sure then all of the colors must have flew away from my face. 

"Wha... What's th..this. I don't know what are you talking about." and I ended up screwing the lie with my stuttering.

"Oh you surely do, Or should I make you remember.?" I just wanted to blow that smirk off his face with a slap. 

And here I was shivering with that fear of get killed again, but as if he could read my mind, he continued.

"So I have the proper proof against you that you were sneaking out in my mansion, and I can also send you to jail for this."

After listening this, I looked at him instantly.

"Or just do what I say. I can save you from this not so happening jail journey only If you get marry to me. " He completed.

"It's just a hairpin. Why would you send me to jail for this?" I asked and thankfully without stuttering. 

"I and you, Both know that it is not just a pin. It's a transmitter. Now you tell me who said you to do this? Who sent you here?" and the all Enthusiasm in his voice, was now turned into a deadly one. Come on Emma get ready your self for the funeral.

Mason's POV

The day that girl entered inside my house I knew that their was something wrong with her. This girl sound like a mystery for me to solve and the only way to do that too keep an eye on her. I have told Ella, the maid to do that and two days back she told me that Emma always keeps a hairpin with her. 

That's why I set up a fake meeting with Charles in house library and told Ella to emptied the water jar of Emma's room. Charles was  walking around in the hall and when he saw Emma coming downstairs, he informed me and we started talking about some deal. I knew that this time she would do some mistake for sure. From the days She'd been my mansion I noticed her that she was not that strong as she shows. 

And when she ran for his room I picked up the hairpin and found out that it was a transmitter.

If I want I can just track this hairpin and get to the main person but... I want her to tell me all this. 

My father had told me to found a girl and get married but I had never get time to love someone nor I was interested in it. I don't believe in love. Its an Evil. You will broke, you will get betrayed, and that's what I hate. Betrayal. And this girl betrayed me. I can't just let her go like this, Can I?

So I decided to marry her, that way I can kill two birds with one arrow.

"Listen to me sweetheart, I won't ask any further questions, neither you will answer. So do as I pleased." 

I got up from my seat and went out, She was shocked. I smirked. When I came out I saw Jess coming towards her room. She smiled. 

"Listen Jess, Your Soon to be Sister in law is little shocked. Do something to make her happy, would ya?" I told her she nodded happily. 

She went inside the Emma's room and I listen her saying something  related to going on shopping and in some party.

_____________________________________________

Heyaaa Lovely peeps, So what do you think about this chapter. This book  has reached the main plot now and things are going to be more exciting. I loved writing this chapter, hope you enjoyed reading this. 

Vote, Comment, Share

Love

-SR