NINETEEN

Mason's POV

I was sitting outside Emma's room in the hospital corridor.  As soon as we came here, doctor started checking her. Its been 30 minutes now and I was being impatient. I wanted to know what happened to her. Last time when I left her with Jess, she was all fine.

You must be thinking that why I was in hospital and what happened to Emma?

I was checking some wedding suits for myself with Charles. I wanted to do this with Luke, but We need to give our measures on time, and I don't know when he will be back. 

Suddenly Jess came running towards me, looking panicked. 

"Bro... Emma.." She stammered, But I knew something was wrong.

"Emma what? Is she alright?" I asked.

"She passed out." She completed.

"What?" I left Jess their and ran towards the ladies section.  

Emma was there, lying on the floor. I went towards her, tried waking her up.

"Emma, Wake up... I am here... Emma... Wake up" At that moment, I was panicking too, but I was strong enough to not to feel hopeless, but do something. So I encircled my one arm on the back side of her knee and one on her neck, and lift her up in the bridal style. 

I kept calling her name till I reach the car. I made her sit on the passenger's seat and buckled up the seat belt. Charles and Jess reached us and I told them to reach hospital in another car. I start the engine and drive off to hospital. 

After admitting her and I was waiting outside her room for a response from docs. 

"Mr. Williams?" I listened Doctor's voice and got up from my seat, bombarding him with my questions.

"How is Emma? Is she fine? What happened to her? " 

"Relax Mr. Williams, Your fiancé is fine." He smiled.

"Why did she passed out?" I asked, my patience was running out.

"From the tests i have done, I can say that she was thinking so much lately. Is there any tension or any thing, about what she was thinking so much?" He stated the fact, she must be thinking about the marriage or the threat I have given to her. 

"Well... that's not your concern Dr...." I looked at his name tag,  "...Wilson." I said smilingly. "Can I meet her?" I asked and he nodded his head in response without asking any further questions. 

"Good then." I said and went inside. Emma was still sleeping, I didn't disturbed her and sat down. Just then Jess came inside, Her face looked like she would start crying any time.

"Is she fine?" She asked almost in a whisper, I nodded and she also sat down on the other chair beside Emma's bed, she then started combing her head with her fingers. 

"Doctor said she was tensed about something." She stated, without looking at me. I just hummed.

"What could be the reason of her to be in depression brother?" She asked that particular questions which I knew would be ask by her.

"She was not depressed." I stated, still looking at the sleeping beauty in front of me.

What did I just said?

"You got my point brother, She was tensed. And the time when she should be happy in the preparation of her wedding, she was tensed. You know what could be bothering her, don't you?" She asked, now looking at me.

That's the actual thing. That Jess would always be like a child, but when time comes, she behaves like a oldest lady in the house.

"Jess..."

"Don't Jess me brother... You are marrying her, so keep that like this. If you are forcing this marriage on her then please... don't. The time I have spent with Emma, I know that she is a very nice and sensitive person. I can't see her hurt. I can't see her heart broken. I told her that you are a nice man and would never hurt her or mistreat her, And i don't doubt it. I just want you both to be happy. Understand what I am trying to say brother. If you hurt her, I wouldn't be your little sister anymore." She completed and got up from her seat.

"I would never hurt her." I promised, which gave a stop to her footstep. And I still can't figure it out that why did I promise such thing on which I was not sure if I could be uphold or not? 

"I believe you, I trust you. Just don't break it." She said and left.

The thing which was running into my mind was what this girl actually doing? My sister just gave me a lecture of not  hurting her. I just promised to never hurt her. She came here to spying on me and yet she won my family's heart. My grandmother loves her. My father didn't argue on whom i am getting marry to. 

What was she doing to everyone and me so far?

I looked at her face which was showing nothing except her beauty. I thought what was she dreaming about? Was she awake and listening to our conversation? But her soft snores were indicating that she was sleeping peacefully. Her eyes closed, her long lashes reached her cheeks, gently kissing them. Her lips partially opened. And the urge of kissing them crept inside me. Which I shook away by getting up from my seat. 

Why I called her Emma instead of Ms. Ashley in the boutique? 

Why was I thinking about her so deeply?

Why I instantly started caring for her?

These questions were haunting me instead of making me feel better. I have had relationships with girls in my college time only. After joining my father in his business, I never dated any girl and its been 9 years now. I only did some casual hookups and those females knew that I would never see them again after one night. Noone had never made me feel like this as I was feeling right now. And that's what haunting me. 

Did I started feeling for her?

*****

Shane's POV

I came out from the party on friday and started thinking out for something. I need to do something. He should be here now as everything was now settled up. I can't let Emma marry Mason. I called him to know about his whereabouts, and he said that he will be back there at night. I just want everything to be done as I want them to be. I planned everything properly just to get my revenge. After coming that close, I can't let everything get ruin. I don't know why but I don't trust him  anymore. What if he deceive me at the final moment? 

And most importantly, I don't want to lose Emma. I want her with me. If I lost her, I would lost everything. 

_____________________________________  

Heyaaa...... Everyone... Hope you are doing well. 

How was the chapter. I loved writing Mason's POV  today. I found that cute that how he is so confused about his emotions. One side, he knows that Emma came to spy on him, on the other hand, he wants to know her and marry her without getting her caught to the police. 

And what do you think that Shane was talking to?

I am scared of what's gonna happen in future. If you loving the story just let me know by voting or commenting. That would really be helpful .

Love

-SR