EIGHT

I came outside from my cabin, as soon as I saw that it's 10:30 in my wrist watch. According to the Google map it will take me 23 minutes to reach at Williams Mansion with my car. From sunday onwards, I moved in with my best friend Alice in her apartment. Shane told me that Mason will definitely try to get my background check. So it's a part of our plan.

I didn't tell Alice about this secret mission. This may harm her life too. So I just told her that me and Shane got into an argument and I decided to moving in with her. She understood and became so happy as she would get a company too.

After coming out of the hospital I unlocked my car and sat down on the driver seat. After buckling up my seat belt I add my destination into the Google map and started moving towards it.

As Mason was a famous business, it was not difficult to reach at his house. The landmark of his mansion was so good that if you call someone from his house and tell them the address to reach there,  they just can reach there without any confusion.

I reached at the beautiful big mansion in front of me, drooling over it, I stopped at the main door which was metallic. There was two small window type of thing on the both side of the gate. I came out from my car and tried to see something from the window. There were few men standing. Guards, I thought.

"Hellooo...." I called out and one bulky man wearing a greyish uniform peeked out.

"What?" He barked from another side, causing me to jump in fear.

"Umm... Actually I.. a..am. here to meet .. Ms. Williams. " Why the hell I am stuttering? Yes. He was intimidating.

"Let me check. " He said in a little Calm voice then before. But beleive me when I said little. It means little.

"Dr. Ashley?" He asked. I nodded and then he continued. "Come inside"

I get back inside my car and saw two men opening the big door. I start the engine and entered inside.

Saying I was mesmerized would be an understatement. I was beyond that.

I parked my car in the parking booth on the left side, where already was standing three luxurious cars. I came out and looked at the tall mansion standing and staring at me, infuriated, Of golden ish yellow colour.

It looked amazingly beautiful.

One question pop up into my mind, how would it look like from inside?

I will find it by myself, after entering inside.

There was a fountain in the front of the mansion.  And on the right side, we can see a pathway, showing us a way towards the backyard. Trees and plants were covering the mansion from sides. The air felt fresh against my face and breathing it, gave me a beautiful feeling. But there was something else in the air which was also making me feel nervous. Nervous about the though of the situations, that can be happened with me if I got caught. No no no. Shane would never let that happen. I trust him with all of my heart.

I came out from the trail of my thought and dragged myself towards the Mansion as I was still mesmerized my this place.

I entered from the big doors of mansion greeted by some maids. Few gave me smiles and some just made a disgusting face as I was wearing mud on myself. I mentally rolled my eyes and greeted one of the smiling maid.

"Hey, I'm Emma Ashley. Can you please tell me where is Ms Williams? I have a medical meet with her. I am a doctor and here to meet her." I asked her politely.

"Hi Ms. Ashley. I am Ella. I will take you to her. She had informed us about you, first thing in the morning. Follow me." She smiled and started moving towards the stairs.

And then I noticed this beautiful mansion from inside. The main hall had some beautiful painting and decoration. They looked expensive. On my left, few windows were there, giving a perfect view of outside yard. On my right, an area can be seen with a glass door. And a wall. I peeped inside from the glass door and saw few recliners and couches were there with a table in the middle. I can say it's living room. On the left of the hall, a round staircase going upwards, then end on the first floor. On the right of first floor, another staircase was going on second floor and again on the left of second floor, a staircase going on the third floor.

This mansion was three storeyed.

And then I noticed that at the right end of hall, kitchen can be seen. I couldn't see that clearly and now I was on stairs, following that maid Ella. Soon we reached on the second floor, going on the right side.

There were few doors leading to someone's room, I guess. Then we stopped in front of the third door and Ella knocked on it. A faint 'come in' heated by us and we entered inside.

Ms Williams sat on the bed, his back on the headboard and legs straight under the sheets. A smile formed on her lips as soon as she saw me.

"Hi Sweetie. How are you ?" She greeted and I smiled at her.

"I am great Ms Williams. Hope you're doing good as well." I said.

"Hey... Call me Rose. Ms Williams sounds so professional. And you are like a family for me. Please have a seat." Her words overwhelmed me. She tapped on the side of the bed and I sat down. We had not meet for so long but there was a connection which was formed between us.

"So show me your leg?" I asked. She sided the sheets and let me see her knee. I asked for the Ayurvedic oil, which was given to her on our last meet. She told Ella for this, and gave me the bottle. I poured some in my palm and started massaging her.

"So are you taking your medicines on time?" I asked between the massage.

"Yeah. They are working a little now. And it's just two days since I started. And it's effective." She smiled and moaned when I put a pressure on his knee.

"Okay it's done. " I said after 15 minutes.

"Thanks a lot Ms. Ashley." She smiled.

"That's not fair Rose. You are saying me to call you Rose and calling me Ms Ashley. Just call me Emma. That would be great. " I made a pout and grinned after that. She laughed at my reaction.

"Ok Sweetheart. I will call you Emma. Let's have some lunch together?" She offered.

"So sorry to denying you Rose, but I have to go back to the hospital. I have appointments with some patients. Some other time? As I will be here daily now. " I explained. I felt bad for denying her as there was a smile on her face which was gone after my response. But soon I saw an another understanding smile on her face.

"Okay, just let me know about your day on which you are not so busy. We'll spent some quality time together." She said and I stood up. She started to get up but I stopped.

"Hey..  you have some rest. I will be fine." I said and took my fees from her of today's Massage. Saying her a goodbye I moved outside. Ella was with her as rose needs something from her. I came out from her room, shutting it behind me. I started moving fast for outside. I am not going for some search mission on my first day. Bowing my head down, I moved as fast as I could. I was almost on the fifth last stair.

But then I bumped with something. Or.......   should I say .... someone?

__________________________

Hey guys.. hope you all are doing well..

Do vote and comment your views. I really need them.

Love

-SR

"