THIRTY TWO

The family went outside my room one by one taking their leave with certainty of  everything will be alright. I was now alone with Mason. 

When Rose went outside she whispered something in Mason's ears on which he smiled a bit. So I asked what was she saying.

"What did she say on which you were smiling?" I asked.

"Wait, I will show you that." He said and went out of my room. After a while. He came back inside with a box in his hand. 

"That night on our date, I had bought this for you but could not give it." He thrust the box in my hand and said.

I gasped. It was a tiffany box and after opening it, I found beautiful pendant inside. I took it out and looked at it in awe. It was so beautiful, I could not take my eyes off. I felt Mason's hand on my hand, so I looked at him.

"Did you like it?" He asked.

"I loved it." I squealed and hugged him. In response I heard him chuckle.

"I am glad you loved it. To be honest, I haven't had thought about it, but Rose told be to buy something for you, this was the earliest I could arrange so..." He said after parting away from the hug.

"You wanna try it?" He asked sincerely.

"I would love to, but I am in my Pjs, it won't suit on these clothes. " I replied with a pout. 

"Okay. Wear it when you want." He smiled and was about to leave when I stopped him.

"Mason" 

"Yeah?" He turned around.

"Are we still getting married on the day we decided?" I needed to ask that. Our wedding was supposed to be on this Saturday. It's Monday already. So much of thing is left to do.

"First I want to remove this Shane named obstacle from our lives. I will try my best to do it within this weak." He answered and left. 

And again I was  left alone with nothing to do, So i decided to go downstairs in the living room and sit with Rose, I can give her foot massage.

MASON'S POV

The moment Emma came back and wrapped her arms around me I felt all the stress wash away. But I was mad at myself too, that even though I knew It that Shane could be behind it, I could not track him. It never came into my mind that Emma could be in his house. The guilt of not finding her myself was killing me. I wanted Shane to suffer, for what he did to my Emma. 

So I called Charles and told him to get our Men ready and find Shane. They kept reporting everything. Shane was nowhere to be found, the fucker ran away.

Charles also was finding Alice as they both could be together now. It's been two days since Emma came back and there was no trace of Shane and Alice. 

I was in my office at home, then Charles called.

"What is it?" I asked him.

"Shane and Alice were found on the Airport boarding towards the North America. We caught them." 

"I want both of them, alive. Meet me in the shed. "

I got up from my chair and went downstairs.  I saw Emma and Rose were chatting around. I went inside. Emma looked at me and smiled. I looked at Rose and she smiled at me too. 

"Can you come out with me?" I asked to Emma, her eyebrows furrowed but she got up from her seat anyways.

"Yeah?" She asked. I stopped in the hall and took her hand in mine.

"Charles informed me that he found Shane and Alice, they were about to board a flight towards north.  I asked him to take them in shed. I want you to be with me. I won't do any harm to them unless you want it." I explained the situation to her. She went silent for few seconds and then nodded. 

"I will come with you." she nodded and went upstairs to get ready. It didn't take her too much time to come back downstairs. She just changed her pajamas into Jeans and a crop top and left her hair flaw on her shoulder. 

Then we both sat inside my car and we drove towards our destination. Soon before not so long, we reached their. It was for the first time Emma came here. She was looking around the concrete and then at my face to confirm if we were at the right place. I nodded. Charles and other men might have came here already as black SUVs were standing outside.

I took her hand in mine and walked inside. The look of shock was visible on her face even though she was trying her best to hide it. 

No one from both us didn't utter a word on the way to the remand room. I noticed how her hands were shivering while she were fidgeting her fingers in the lift.

Soon we reached outside the room and the door opened. 

In front of us I saw Alice and Shane sitting on the chairs. He uplift his face face as soon as he felt our presence. 

Alice was afraid about what could happen to them but when I looked at Shane's face, all I could see was Evil.

______________________________________

Hey Guyyssss! 

Please do vote and comment and let me know your thought.

Only 2-3 chapters are left....

Love

-SR