15 - The Boiling Rock, Part 2

(Author's Note: Ok y'all

(Author's Note: Ok y'all. Before we get started, can we get real for a minute? I'm so sorry that I didn't update in a few weeks. One, I was still finishing this one up. Two, family member(s) were getting sick here and there. And I was stressed a lot trying to take care of them. Three, work and school have been taking up a lot of my time and making it hard to find time to sit down and have a nice relaxing writing session. But I'm still here! And I see a lot more people reading these and I'm so happy to see all of you! I'm still here with these problems and worrisome issues, but I'm still going to try and update as soon as I can. Especially since we're almost done with this series yo! Speaking of which, if you want to read another one of the works I've done and finished, check out my "Tangled (Male! Rapunzel x reader)" book I did! It's basically the storyline of Tangled with you and a male version of Rapunzel. I finished it a month ago, so you should totally check it out! Alright, guys! Go ahead and read what you've been waiting for.)

Reader's P.O.V.

You walked up the stairs with the two guards that were assigned to walk up to the platform with you.
They could feel the intimidating aura coming from their boss's boss.

But if they knew you personally, they'd know that it was really a determination that was fueling your passionate stride.
Nothing was going to stop you today.
Nothing at all.

"Ahh. It's good to see you today Ms. Chiyo."
The Warden greeted as you caught up to him on the flight of stairs.

"It's good to see those prisoners' escape plan failed. Very efficient work in catching those fugitives. And right on time for the new arrivals." You replied motionlessly, eyes staring straight ahead from behind your fan.

The Warden smirked once again at your praise as the two of you made your way up to the gondola tower.
You and the Warden stopped walking in front of the new arrivals. One of the guards behind you began to shout orders.

"Line them up for the Warden!"

Guards surrounded the perimeter and the prisoners filed one by one into a straight line. At end of the line, Hakoda's stone-cold face stood silently, glaring at all of the staff. Although, when his eyes met your own, he seemed to pause.

As if he was trying to recognize you.
"Good." You thought.

You couldn't pull your fan down right now since you had an image to keep up. But you did wink at him. He frowned in confusion, but the Warden has stepped forward.

"Excuse me, coming through. Ms. Chiyo wants me over there. Sorry." From behind, you could hear Sokka trying to make his way toward you. Soon enough, he was right next to you as the Warden began to walk toward the prisoners.

"Welcome to The Boiling Rock. I'm sure you've all heard the horrible rumors about our little island. Well, I just want to tell you that they don't have to be true. As long as you do everything I say."