❅ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕: 𝑮𝒆𝒕 𝑻𝒐 𝑲𝒏𝒐𝒘

"Ugh, why do we have to come with? It's Jaemin's date, not ours." Mark complains once again, probably for the fifth time by now as he was chilling on the living room couch.

Yuta chuckles when Jaemin huffs with a roll of his eyes, "it's not a date." He grits his teeth, laptop placed atop on his thighs while his fingers pause in midair, previously typing on the keyboard.

"He's not entirely wrong," Yuta joins in, carrying a file that Johnny has sent them earlier this morning. "It's not a date yet." Emphasizing the last part just to annoy the youngest in the room.

Mark grins as he lets the elder man continue, "Haeun said we should start off with a group gathering or something, to get to know each other more."

"Also because Jaemin's supposed lover is still a bit shy, Yeeun had claimed." Yuta adds on, snickering when Jaemin immediately reacts to his words.

The younger boy snaps his head up, gaze switching from his blinding laptop screen to Yuta's grinning face. "He's not my lover." Scowling in return.

"Last time I checked, he is. Your pretty little fiancé." Mark cackles at the end due to Jaemin's face starting to heat up, a color angry red.

"Okay, let him be for now, Mark. He'll eventually calm down later once Jeno kisses him or something," Yuta winks at a laughing Mark.

Jaemin clenches his hands, "I'll shoot you both right now if have to."

Raising both of his hands up on the air in surrender, Yuta shrugs his shoulders. "Someone's cranky today." He mumbles with a teasing smile.

Groaning, Jaemin tries to ignore him but soon listens again anyway because Yuta starts announcing something.

"Johnny sent this earlier," waving the folder he's holding to emphasize. "It's just Jaemin's enrollment and school shit information though." Calmly throwing the file onto the coffee table.

Mark was the first one to reach out for it, opening the file and scanning the papers carefully. "Damn, they're fast with this." He mutters.

With a nod of agreement from Yuta, Jaemin decides to place his laptop on the side and stands up to grab the folder that's actually meant for him.

Yuta opens his water bottle to take a drink, "well, since you're older than him and the same age as his sister, you share some classes with her."

Hearing that, Jaemin sighs in relief but clicks his tongue when Yuta continues on. "But don't flirt with her, idiot. Your target is Jeno." He knowingly says.

"Just befriend her and that's it, ask about Jeno as if you're asking for dating advice. Then do all that shit while paying attention for some valuable information about their family's business."

Jaemin starts grumbling incoherent words, glaring at his enrollment papers intently, wishing it would randomly set on fire at some point.

"You're so grumpy about him, just be grateful we got through the first part and got you matched up with one of Lee's children." Mark clicks his tongue, noticing Jaemin's attitude.