❅ 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒐: 𝑪𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒔

"You all must be wondering what this sudden meeting is about," the man standing at the head of the long table says.

He was wearing a casual business suit, fit for his muscular body structure as he scans everyone else in the meeting room.

"Well, let's get things straight." Pushing his upper body back up from his palms on the table, "we have a new target."

"Who is it this time, Sir Suh?" One of the members asks, everyone immediately perking up from the mention of a "new target".

Sir Suh, or better known as Johnny Suh- who's also the underboss, glances at him as his lips slowly form a tight smile.

Without breaking eye contact, he gestures another guy nearby using his forefinger.

Feeling something handed to him, he takes the item and finally breaks eye contact with the previous guy. He then shakes the given folder in his hand, gesturing on it.

"I will be giving this to the assigned people in this assignment. Just remember, we thought hard enough about it. So there's a reason why you've been chosen." He said.

Clearing his throat, he turns to his side to gesture towards the white screen behind him as someone then turns on the projector.

A few photos were shown, accompanied by some words as Johnny then says, "I'm sure you all are atleast familiar with who these people are. Right?"

He receives a chorus of 'yes' from the members, chuckling quietly before proceeding.

"They're the Lee clan. A very well-known and successful family." He said as the images slowly change one by one on the screen.

Pausing, he takes a quick look at everyone's reaction. All of them looked excited and impatient, wanting Johnny to just go on with it already.

Shaking his head at them knowingly, Johnny did them a favor and sighs, "if you haven't caught on yet, they're our new targets."

As if on cue, the room erupted into cheers. Making Johnny fight back the urge to roll his eyes while shushing them down.

Once they've all settled down enough, he continues by saying, "as mentioned before, they're very successful. Successful business...?" He drawls, waiting for someone to finish the sentence for him.

"Equals money!" Someone enthusiastically said, resulting the others to clap and cheer again.

"Exactly, Sungchan." Johnny praises with an obvious proud smile on his face. "So, I'll briefly explain what you guys- specifically the assigned people- have to do."

"But one thing is for sure," his tone changes alongside with his facial expressions. Now dark and intimidating, gaze strict- staring holes in everyone's heads.

"We're not killing them immediately." After he says that, almost everybody frowns as their energy slowly reduces. Ignoring them, Johnny then adds, "we're taking over them slowly but surely."

"What do you mean, boss?" Another boy asks, confusion written all over his face.

Johnny smiles at him, although it's not the nicest smile you'll see. It's a mixture of mischief and sarcasm, making it look somewhat intimidating.