| 𝖘𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖔𝖚𝖘 |

𝖘𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖔𝖚𝖘 |𝖆𝖉𝖏| 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖔𝖗 𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖜𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖐𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖆𝖑 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖗𝖓𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖏𝖚𝖉𝖌𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙

"One. Two. Three. Lift!" Rhish holds onto the left side with a few others as they lift the large platform upwards.

As they get the rope tied around it, they're able to get it up there much easier. The group cheers and smiles at one another. The woman wipes her forehead. She pulls her sleeves up again after they fall down and heads back to the heat of the work.

Winter stopped all of their process in rebuilding what had been destroyed by the villagers. They enjoyed the festivities within the castle and decided to wait for Spring to come. Taking her water, she takes a sip of it before screwing the lid back on.

The Winter was horrid, but they were warm inside. It was only fair the Spring would be hotter than it usually was. Heading up the hill, she sees Ovag at the top. He was shirtless, rightfully so. Not a single person wasn't covered in sweat.

She calls his name and he turns to her with a smile, "Enjoying the heat?"

The man scoffs, "I don't mind the heat but this is a bit much and it ain't even Summer yet, lass."

Rhish laughs and picks up some of the boards laying on the table. He picks up the other ones. Her body enabled her to carry seven of the thinner boards as he carried twice that, "What's this for?"

"We're adding an inner layer to the covered part of the upper balconies to keep the cold and heat out. Your future husband said it would be a good investment."

She nods, she does remember Gozaydg mentioning that at some point over the past few weeks. They've been working so hard that most of the time that they speak to one another is at night when they're going to sleep. Both are so tired, they usually just collapse on the bed.

A voice echoes out, "Aunt Rhish?"

She looks up to find Marcello in the tree above them. Rhish chuckles, "Having fun up there, love?"

He nods, slowly starting to make his way down the tree limbs that worked as stairs. He plops in front of the two adults and smiles. He had grown so much over the past year and a half. He was much taller now. Almost as tall as Rhish was. It made her a bit jealous, but she always knew he'd be a larger man.

"Need some help?"

Ovag shrugs and hands him three of the boards. Together, they all head towards the incline. They get up and start to ascend up towards the balcony, "Oh, by the way, alrotiah."

They reach the balcony and set the boards off to the side, "Yes?"

"Uncle wanted you when you had a moment." He sets his boards against the wall as well and bids them goodbye before bolting into the castle.

"Such an energetic one, isn't he?"

Rhish laughs at that and grabs one of the boards. She then grabs one of the mallets and the nails to hold it up. The two of them spend the next half an hour putting up those boards. By that time the arms they were using were starting to ache. A loud bell rang out. Lunch.

Since everyone was focused on rebuilding, they had that bell to remind people to take much-needed breaks. The woman groans and tosses the mallet onto the table.

"I can second that," Ovag mentions, setting his mallet on the table as well.

"I'll head to see Gozaydg." She goes to move into the castle then stops, "You need anything?"