| 𝖎𝖓𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖞 |

𝖎𝖓𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖞 |𝖓| 𝖆𝖓 𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖛𝖊 𝖗𝖊𝖛𝖔𝖑𝖙 𝖔𝖗 𝖚𝖕𝖗𝖎𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖌

Adrenaline surged through her body. Grabbing her sword in a haste, she follows after Ovag and Peskol. The men are sprinting, but she was easily able to keep up with them both.

They both make it into the main room. Peskol turns to the two of them, "It happened."

"What's happened?" Rhish asks, looking around the room to see Kortos in armor. He's never worn it before. Marcello wasn't in sight. Kabatia walks into the room. She was wearing pants for once and had a smaller sword around her waist.

Peskol walks over to the table, "The humans," he wraps the scabbard around his waist, "They've found us. A word from the guards at the border says they were gathering together. They want us gone."

Rhish blanks, "What?"

Ovag sighs and pats her shoulder, "It's time, lass. Are you willing to fight with us?"

Everyone looks over to them, waiting. They all waited for her response, "We wouldn't be mad at you if you decided to stay out of it. It isn't your fight."

The woman shakes her head, "No," she assures, "You're my family now. I fight with you."

They all smile, and Kortos speaks up, "Well, Rhish, I suppose it's our time to find out about how good you can fight."

She smirks, "And I can assure you I do it exceptionally..."

- - - - - - - - - -

"Gozaydg?"

The leader turns to his friend. Ovag stands there at the edge of the room, "Yes?"

Ovag smiles and approaches the man. He was decorated with his armor, something he didn't do often, "Are you ready?"

The man smiles, "As ready as I'll ever be."

"Ovag?"

"Yes?"

"Rhish. Is she-"

"She's with the others right now."

"You mean-?"

"Yes," he admits, "She's fighting among us."

The leader smiles, "I suppose I can try to make up my mistake afterward..."

Ovag shakes his head, "I talked to her about that."

The horn sounds again. They both look at each other and run out the door. As they reach the two-way hallway they stop, "And?"

The warrior smiles, "I think you may want to ask her about that."

He sends a wink the leader's way and heads left. He stands there and smirks, then he bolts down the right path.

- - - - - - - - - -

Togui laughs from the base, "Think about it, Zoi, after this, it will all be ours."

Zoi smirks, "Oh yes. Ours."

The warrior smirks, which off-sets the other. His friends approach Zoi, "Yeah, but you know how things go, don't you Zoi? There really can be only one person to rule these people."

He groans. He should have known this was going to happen. Togui pulls out a dagger, "Say hi to the gods for me?"

He curses right before the dagger is sent into his chest. He spits, blood covering Togui's face, "Have fun getting killed, Togui."