| 𝖈𝖔𝖆𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊 |

𝖈𝖔𝖆𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊 |𝖛| 𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖙𝖔𝖌𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖔 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖒 𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖒𝖆𝖘𝖘 𝖔𝖗 𝖜𝖍𝖔𝖑𝖊

"Please, Ovag."

The warrior, who was holding back tears and the woman in his arms, shook his head.

"I- I can't do that, lass."

Rhish looked over as they carried Gozaydg's body away. He was breathing lightly when he tore her away from him. Tears stained her cheeks, "Ovag..."

The warrior held her to his chest as they both fell down to the floor. They held onto each other as they knelt.

Kabatia comes running, sees her brother being carried in, and gasps loudly. Her hand covers her mouth. Her eyes, now starting to tear, looks over to the other two.

Rhish sniffs and offers an arm. The woman comes over and kneels with them. She holds onto Rhish for a moment before her husband comes over.

They all looked worse for wear. As they stood and started to speak about what to do, Rhish falls to the floor once again with a grunt.

Ovag grabs her arm as she goes. Her hand lands on her leg again and pulls back. There was too much blood. She took one look at it, then back to the warrior above her and passed out.

"Shit!" The warrior exclaimed, dropping down to the woman on the floor.

There was blood everywhere even from just that cut. With another curse, he picks her up and follows after the others.

Last thing she remembers hearing was a faint, "Don't you die on me too, lass."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Blood. There was so much blood. It was all a blur as she ran through the masses of bodies. Then she saw him there.

"Gozaydg!" She called the man's name but he only turned to acknowledge her presence, "Hey!"

He turned to her fully. Blood was seeping out of his eyes. Her worst fear was right before her. He started to get further and further away from her. She ran. She tried so hard to no avail.

"Rhish, let me go."

"No!" She cried, "I can't!"

His voice, although she knew it was not his, it still scared her. Flying upwards, she grabs her chest. It was a nightmare. Rhish took a few deep breaths and sighed. Another one.

It was only the next day as she remembered right. Her leg was in throbbing pain. Her head felt like it was stomped over by horses. Using the remaining strength in her arms, she moves to lay against the headboard. The door opens and Nukos walks in, "You're awake!"

She comes running over to check the human's temperature before looking her over, "You're covered in sweat, dear."

"Nightmare," she managed to croak out. Her throat was scratchy.

Nukos nods and moves to grab a glass and fill it with water. Coming back over, she helps her drink some of it to soothe her throat.

"Better?"

Rhish nods, "Yes."

As the medic looks her over and changes her bandages, the human works up the effort to ask the woman a question, "How is everyone else?"

Nukos smiles, "Kabatia only got a few scrapes. Kortos's arm is healing well. Ovag is already up and moving. Peskol is doing Gozaydg's job right now..."