| 𝖔𝖕𝖕𝖚𝖌𝖓 |

𝖔𝖕𝖕𝖚𝖌𝖓 |𝖛| 𝖈𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖔 𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖙𝖗𝖚𝖙𝖍 𝖔𝖗 𝖛𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖉𝖎𝖙𝖞 𝖔𝖋

Waking up in a different bed left weird at first. Yet it oddly felt nice to be able to stretch out and not worry about the man coming in when she was changing.

It didn't happen before and she'd prefer it to stay that way. Seeing as she settled into the life among than rather quickly, her schedule was on a normal basis now. On Sundays, she had time to herself where Ovag didn't have to follow her around if he didn't want to.

To them, it was considered a "family day". No work was done and people were just meant to spend a day catching up on things like laundry and spending time with their families and kids. Rhish, although she had some free time during the week, she spent this day training.

If she could get rid of Ovag for some hours, she would spend it in the training yard. She wasn't the only one in there usually but no one paid attention to one another unless they needed a living training partner instead of a dummy.

Strapping her boots on tighter, Rhish heads into the arena. Two guys are off in the corner, practicing with wooden staffs. She heads towards the large wall of weapons and takes one for herself. The woman decides to practice but doesn't feel like grabbing a dummy from the storage.

Gripping two areas of the staff with both hands, she twirls it around in both of her hands four times before switching it to her right and dramatically pointing it towards the floor. It stays about an inch off the floor as she walks a few steps with it. Her hand makes a circular motion with the staff and thrusts it forward and recoils it back just as quickly.

Her other hand joins the right on the staff and it holds her weight up as she runs. The opposite end of the staff enters the dirty ground as she uses it to jump up in the air and kick. Of course, there was no one there but it was better to pretend there was.

The second she lands, the staff flies to her left and she twirls it up in the air to catch it with her right. Her right hand then twirls it above her head and thrusts towards the fake person she was fighting.

Sprinting slightly, she holds the staff as she jumps once again but this time slighting flipping sideways in the air. A whistle echoes through the air. The men from earlier had stopped what they were doing at some point and one of them was standing at the weapon wall.

Rhish chuckles, not making noise from her labored breathing. The way approaches and offers his hand. He's a decently large man, but thinner and lean. He's maybe around Ovag's height with a head of medium-length brown hair.

The woman takes his hand and smiles, "Name's Togui. I'll take it your that human?"

She laughs, "What makes it obvious? My height or my tamed eyebrows?"

He starts to laugh, and she joins in on it instantly, "I suppose both. But I noticed your height first."

"Well, I'm Rhish."

Togui smiles, "Pretty name. Never heard of it before."

A light blush appears on her cheeks, "Well if it makes you feel better I haven't heard any of the names here before yours included."

The man scoffs but a smile is on his face regardless, "Well, I suppose I can take that as a compliment."

Rhish rolls her eyes, "You should."

Then he bows slightly, "Well thank you, lass. I appreciate it."

It feels weird someone other than Ovag is saying it but she smiles, "Training then?"