| 𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖊𝖓𝖙 |

𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖊𝖓𝖙 |𝖛| 𝖋𝖊𝖊𝖑 𝖇𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖘 𝖔𝖗 𝖎𝖓𝖉𝖎𝖌𝖓𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖆𝖙 (𝖆 𝖈𝖎𝖗𝖈𝖚𝖒𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖊, 𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓, 𝖔𝖗 𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖔𝖓)

"Togui?"

"Yes, Arnio?"

His friend, the blonde across from him, leans onto the table slightly, "That girl you're talking to..."

"Girl?"

"Yeah, the one you were with on the training field."

"Ah, yeah. Rhish. What about her?" His tone got a little defensive, but his friend was too oblivious to notice, "Yeah, her then. I saw her earlier."

Togui gets up and heads over to throw his leftovers away, "Really? When?"

"Just before I got here. She was running. Almost knocked into me too. I heard her slam her door. Must have been upset or something."

That makes the man pause and looks over at his friend, "Upset? Is she okay?"

Arnio shrugs, "I don't know. Never seen her run so fast though. Just go and check on her."

His friend ushers him on and Togui exits the lunchroom and when he enters the hall his speed picks up as he makes it to her room. Knocking, he hears nothing. Soon enough he just opens it but he can barely move it. Pushing whatever it is out of the way, he enters the room.

He curses when he notices it's Rhish he just pushed out of the way. Closing the door lightly this time, he looks at her on the floor and panics. Kneeling quickly, his pointer and middle finger land on her neck and he sighs when he feels a normal pulse.

He looks to her bed and then moves to pick her up from the floor. When the man notices her face, he notices her eyes are red and puffy and groans to himself. His feet move him to lay her on the bed. She jolts awake and punches him right in the jaw.

That makes him drop her the two inches she was above the bed. He clutches his face and chuckles. When she comes back to reality, she sighs and sits up, "I'm sorry."

Shrugging his shoulders, he sits on the edge of the bed, "Not like I blame you for doing so."

Rhish's knees go to her chest again, "What are you doing here?"

"You've been gone for a while and a friend of mine told me you looked upset while running down the hall." The woman sighs, "Was he the guy I almost knocked into?"

Togui chuckles, "Yeah....why were you on the floor?"

She sighs, "Just...not feeling good. That's all..."

The warrior looks at her, "I'm not that stupid. What's wrong?"

Tears well in her eyes again and he curses. As her head falls onto her knees, he moves up onto the bed and takes her into his arms. Flinching, she lets him hold her as she cries.

They sit there for a long time, "You want to talk about it?"

She hiccups before she speaks, "I, uh, before I got here...I lived in the village across the forest."

He figured, "And the people didn't like me much."

One of her hands wipes at her eyes, "Some guys beat me...left me to die in the forest. Luckily Marcello and his mother found me. I tried," she chokes out a sob, "I tried so hard to forget about it. Then Gozaydg, oh it's not his fault, but he brought it up and I just...froze. It shouldn't affect me but it does."