| 𝖚𝖓𝖗𝖊𝖒𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 |

𝖚𝖓𝖗𝖊𝖒𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖌 |𝖆𝖉𝖏| 𝖓𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖗𝖊𝖑𝖆𝖝𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖔𝖗 𝖘𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖐𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌; 𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖆𝖓𝖙

Her body was aching. That door hit her rather hard. She sat on the floor for a long time as the battle raged on. Walking towards the door, she touches it. It was only wood.

She steps about thirty paces back and charges for the door. It creaks, but only slightly. His magic must have been on it. Cursing, she does it again. This time her shoulder hits it wrong but she shakes it off.

Looking around the room, she notices a large log. She wanders towards it. Was there rope around? She breaks open many of the boxes before she settles on one that held a lot of climbing equipment. Basically ripping the rope out of the box, she moves to the wooden post hanging from the ceiling.

Tying a metal bar to the end of the rope she throws it at the beam. She misses the first time. But after a few throws, it finally falls over to the other side. Grabbing the metal side, she makes a loose knot and puts it through. Carefully, she ties it so the knot will be higher up.

Next, she kicks the log towards the rope. It was heavy. Just what she needed,

Pushing it up so it lays on the smaller end, she ties the rope around the middle. Tying it multiple times to make sure it stays, she lets it go. The log hangs from the rope on the beam.

She smirks and grabs the rope and pulls herself to stand on the log. It takes her a few tries, but she's able to find the balance point. Then she starts to swing.

Slowly, she swings it back and forth. It starts to pick up speed and soon enough she starts approaching the door. As she swings back, it seems to go in slow motion as the log heads straight towards the door.

When it hits the door, it breaks into multiple pieces. So much that one of the doors completely flings off of the hinges. As she jumps off of her makeshift battling ram, she gets hit with it but it only grazes her.

Grabbing it by the log, she stops its frantic movements before finally running out of the room. She collides with someone who grabs her arm, "Rhish?"

She looks up to find a guard, "Yes?"

"Ovag sent me. Good to see you're okay. Let's get you out of here."

As they run, the other guards speaks up, "Are you hurt?"

"No," she tells them, lying, "But where's Gozaydg?"

"At the heart of the battle, I'm afraid. We'll get you as close as we can but they got reinforcements from a neighboring village."

She pauses, "Are we winning?"

The guard smiles, "So far, our brawl over-matches them but they have more in number."

Rhish nods, "Okay."

As they lead her into the battle they go to move in different directions, "Be careful. Ovag would kill us if you get injured."

That brings a smile to her face. She shakes her head, "I'll be fine."

The two head off as she turns to look at the battle. Sighing, she jumps down into the grass and attacks the closest villager. Surprise is written on their face when they see a human fighting them.

It gives her the chance to kick him backward. He trips over one of his fallen friends, and she drives the sword through his chest. Ripping it out of the man, she turns swiftly to block an attack from another man.

He smirks. She rolls her eyes and kicks him in the groin. Using the butt-end of her sword, she sends it into his temple and has him colliding with the ground.