| 𝖌𝖆𝖑𝖛𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖟𝖊 |

𝖌𝖆𝖑𝖛𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖟𝖊 |𝖛| 𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖈𝖐 𝖔𝖗 𝖊𝖝𝖈𝖎𝖙𝖊 (𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖔𝖓𝖊) 𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖆𝖐𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓

Due to Nukos's request, the woman didn't bother to move that much except for a daily walk to quench her thirst for adventure.

The kingdom of Stretos was breathtaking. There were animals everywhere that roamed freely without the fear of being hunted. The shapeshifters didn't eat meat anyway. At least, not from the docile animals. Coincidentally, there were multiple other creatures within the forests of Stretos than what was in the "normal" world.

The kinahs were an interesting species. They looked like large cats but had the ears, tails, and facial features of a dog. They reproduce like crazy and have large litters, so they were often used in their cuisine. Plus, they were hunters and tended to kill more than they need so the shifters use this as an incentive to keep the population at a normal level.

Rhish ran into one on a late-night walk. Like the shapeshifters, they were an extremely large species. She understood why they were killed as much as they were. It noticed her and stared her down, a dead baby deer in its mouth. It made her sad. Why wouldn't it? But that was the way of life and she wasn't about to cry over nature's way.

It walked away completely unphased by her presence. She kept walking into the night.

A guard wanders by her, "Miss?"

"Hm?"

He looks her up and down, "You lost?"

Rhish shakes her head, "No," she pulls her jacket to her body, "Just taking a walk."

The guard nods, "Does the leader know you're out here?"

She groans, "I like to be by myself sometimes," she spoke, "Don't tell him, will you?"

He smiles and bows slightly, "Sure. Have a nice night, Rhish."

"Thank you." He left her and went along his scheduled pathway. His footsteps silenced as she walked further away from him. It was a nice night.

Her hand went to her waist and grasped the tip of the dagger on her belt. She's been here for a little over a week now. She wanted to leave earlier but the infection started up again. Nothing fatal but she needed some more medication in her system.

Being here for some time, she learned to never travel without something to protect herself. Whether that be your animal counterpart, a weapon, or a guard.

A voice bounces off the walls. It was a laugh. She turned to catch whoever it was but saw no one. Her foot went forward only for her to slam into someone's chest, "Oh," she pulls away to meet the man, "I'm sorry."

Backing away, the man says nothing as he stares at her, "You should watch where you're going, lady." It felt weird that someone other than Gozaydg was saying a term like that. He usually called her "woman", but he called her that sometimes as well.

"Ah," she forces a chuckle, "Sorry. I've been a bit distracted..."

A hand lands on her cheek and she slaps it away, "Excuse you."

The man smirks and pushes her. Her balance has been slowly regaining as she gets healed. Falling right to the floor, she groans when she hits the cobblestone, "Bastard."

Rolling onto her side, clutching her one shoulder, she watches with a wince as the man kneels to her height, "You're kinda pretty for a human."

She tries to reach for her dagger, but it's a lost cause when he hits her hand away. A short chuckle exits her mouth, "I'm sure."