| 𝖆𝖘𝖘𝖚𝖆𝖌𝖊 |

𝖆𝖘𝖘𝖚𝖆𝖌𝖊 |𝖛| 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊 (𝖆𝖓 𝖚𝖓𝖕𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖋𝖊𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌) 𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖘 𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖓𝖘𝖊

"What do you mean?"

Rhish just shrugs, "It was just odd, is all. Probably means nothing."

The warrior before her raises an eyebrow, "Yeah, sure, okay. Whatever you say."

He laughs, "You can't just tell me you have an off feeling and not expect me to question it, lass."

Rhish sighs, "I just," she sighs, "It just came to me suddenly this morning."

He leans against the tree across from her. They were currently residing out in the courtyard, enjoying the brisk chill in the air. Her leg was healing well, but she still had some skin left to heal. It hurt more now that it was healing, the skin around it itching at the same time.

She shifted her bad leg around on the chair in front of her, which it was propped upon. Her hands then moved to the book in her lap to close it and set it off to the side. It sat on the bench next to her. She looks at it for a moment before turning her attention back to Ovag, "I understand that lass... Have you told anyone else about this?"

She shakes her head and leans back, "No. You're the only person I've seen today."

He sighs a little shakily, "Rhish?"

"Ovag?"

The warrior kneels down before her, "Did you have any dreams or anything of the sort?"

"How- how did you figure?"

Ovag smiles, "I had one the other night. I don't remember what happened in it other than something bad happened."

"The same with me. I woke up with a terrible feeling!"

The warrior sighs, "Gods help us."

She chuckles, "I'm sure we can handle it."

He nods, "I think you're right. Don't make the uneasy feeling stop though."

"No," she agrees, "It doesn't."

The man moves and comes to sit next to her on the bench, moving her book to a safer place. A loud sigh exits his mouth, "Been on your feet a lot today already, old man?"

He barks out a laugh, "Old man! I oughta kill you that one, lass. Yet, it wouldn't be fair to you injury and all."

Rhish rolls her eyes and punches his shoulder lightly. It barely moves him. "Shush, you are older than me. Besides," she stands up and hobbles a little bit, "You're afraid I'd win."

He groans, mostly from her standing on the leg he was told she was not supposed to be on, "Sit down, lass."

She rolls her eyes, "You're no fun, Ovag."

Offering her a hand, he helps her sit down on the bench once more. Little soft padding sounds echo out. It was starting to rain. Luckily they were under trees and the part of the roof that stuck out from the castle.

The woman sighs and feels the breeze and smiles. Her head turns towards Ovag and sees him looking out into the scenery. Smiling, she leans her head onto his shoulder. Her eyes close and he looks down at her and chuckles, "Comfortable?"

"Shush."

Ovag rolls his eyes and moves his arm to lay it over her shoulders, "You're warm."

"I do technically have fur in my other form." She snorts, "Sometimes I completely forget you're a mountain cat."