| 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖚𝖒𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖔𝖚𝖘 |

𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖚𝖒𝖆𝖈𝖎𝖔𝖚𝖘 |𝖆𝖉𝖏| (𝖊𝖘𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖎𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝖔𝖋 𝖆 𝖉𝖊𝖋𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖆𝖓𝖙'𝖘 𝖇𝖊𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖎𝖔𝖗) 𝖘𝖙𝖚𝖇𝖇𝖔𝖗𝖓𝖑𝖞 𝖔𝖗 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖋𝖚𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖔𝖇𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝖆𝖚𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖗𝖎𝖙𝖞

Rhish was never one to sleep easily. It was just something she was used to. Sometimes the littlest of noises would wake her up and screw with her schedule.

Sleeping in a new bed was one of them. She awoke much earlier than she probably should have, but it was easier to get out of bed and not be told to lay back down.

Moving to the door was a struggle, but once she does she walks the closest hallway. She'd find the stables eventually. It wasn't like anyone was up except the guards, "Excuse me?"

The guard seems startled that she's there but he did know of the human in the kingdom, "Yes?"

"Could you tell me how to get to the stables?"

He wants to question her motives but nods anyway, "Yeah. Take the last door on the right down this hall and head out straight. You'll be able to see them."

"Thank you."

The guard nods and waits for her to leave to spread the word to Gozaydg. He watches as she walks away, clearly, she had a small limp and was barefoot. It confuses him. The woman was stubborn for sure.

Rhish exited the large doors. The guard was right, she could see the large building from a distance. The small road fell down into a ramp that led straight to the stables. Walking down that was a struggle but she managed with little to no injury.

Touching her abdomen she pulls back to see a small patch of blood on the bandages there. It didn't hurt so it wasn't much of a problem.

Entering, the guards look at her but they notice how the horse was begging to be let out to see her. They tried so hard the day before to get the horse to settle down but when the leader's sister came and told it about its rider it calmed instantly.

"Achaelo?"

The horse bucked in the stall and neighed. The guards don't even bother stopping her. She opens the pen and the horse runs into her in seconds, nuzzling her face.

"Hello, boy."

The horse whines so she wraps her arms around his neck, in turn, he leans his head over her shoulder, "I didn't mean to scare you..."

"Why do you not listen?"

The sudden voice makes the woman jolt. Achaelo looks over and steps in front of his rider protectively, "I'm not going to hurt her."

Rhish is a bit confused when he neighs and moves back, "He usually doesn't listen to anyone that easily."

"He said you should get that bandage checked."

The woman looks at Gozaydg, "What?"

When she turns she notices he's smelling the wound, "Just because he's looking at it doesn't mean anything."

Achaelo looks over to him, "He understands you."

Rhish looks at the horse, "I love you, boy, but he's just a horse."

Gozaydg chuckles, "Achaelo?"

He perks up and tilts his head, "Help me get her in the castle."

Gostling her forward, she rolls her eyes but walks towards the larger man, "I don't understand."