| 𝖒𝖚𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖍 |

𝖒𝖚𝖑𝖎𝖘𝖍 |𝖆𝖉𝖏| 𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖊𝖒𝖇𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖔𝖗 𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖔 𝖆 𝖒𝖚𝖑𝖊 𝖎𝖓 𝖇𝖊𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖘𝖙𝖚𝖇𝖇𝖔𝖗𝖓

"Is the room ready?"

Gozaydg was so invested in the silence that he almost didn't hear her, "It is. I can send some blankets over to you. I'm not sure how much it has."

She nods, "Okay, thank you."

Her body walks away from his and she picks up her small backpack, "I'll- I'll see you in the morning, Gozaydg."

As she goes to leave he stops her, "I heard about what you did for Hiart's boy."

Rhish says nothing, "If it's any consultation, I do regret my anger towards you."

Her usual smile comes on her face, "I hope you know I only got mad back because you started it."

He laughs, "I know. Now go to bed."

She leaves. It's silent for a long time until she appears again after some time. Her smaller hand, although normal for a human, grabs his forearm and pulls.

Not wanting to hurt her, he follows along with her. Her hand falls down to grip the wrist section of his tunic, "You going to drag me the whole way?"

"It's working, isn't it?"

The man smiles as they reach their rooms, "Get some sleep, Gozaydg."

Her hand falls from his. He suddenly has the urge to grab it again but uses it to scratch his chin instead, "I will. Try to as well."

"It may take me a while, new room and all..."

"How about we move your stuff tomorrow, hm? Give you a night of rest?"

Rhish almost denies it, "One more night in the big bed? I don't know..."

A large smile appears on her face and he rolls his eyes, "Okay!"

She moves right past him and by the time he realizes she's in there, she's already in bed, "Don't get any ideas, woman, move."

Grabbing the extra pillows, she lines them up in the middle of the bed. He looks at her and chuckles.

"A wall?"

Rhish huddles under the blankets and lets out a small grunt in response, "Night."

The man shales his head. He moves to the bathroom first and gets ready before tossing his boots off into the bottom of his wardrobe. Then his overcoat comes off and he hangs it up before heading towards the bed.

They never slept in the same bed but he's too tired to sleep on the couch or the chair tonight. She feels him as he pulls the covers to lay over him. The bed moves as he blows the light out.

"Gozaydg?"

"Hm?"

"Thank you."

He smiles to himself, "Yeah. Sure. Go to bed."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Do you like climbing things, lass?"

Rich looks down at the shapeshifter and chuckles. It brings a smile to the man's face as he looks up at her form. She was currently on one of the many library ladders, grabbing some books from the higher shelves, "Yes. I'm rather good at it. Especially now since I'm feeling a lot better."