| 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖛𝖆𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊 |

𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖛𝖆𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊 |𝖛| 𝖗𝖊𝖈𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖔𝖓𝖊'𝖘 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖙𝖍 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖘𝖙𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖙𝖍 𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖆 𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝖆𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖓 𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖘 𝖔𝖗 𝖔𝖕𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓

"I've only assigned Ovag to you for one day and you're already ditching him."

Gozaydg's voice makes her jump and hit into the table, "Ouch."

She mutters, following it with a small laugh, "For a large man you get around easily."

He stares at her for a second, "You just don't have good hearing."

She stands again, letting her hand fall from the place she had it on her hip, "I hunt. I have great hearing actually."

The man smiles, "Come on. We can get you something from the kitchens."

He turns and retreats out the door. She walks but stops momentarily in the hall to let her catch up, pretending he was looking at something on the floor.

As she gets to his side, she gives him a small smile, "I fell asleep with the horses, right?"

All she gets is a small grunt, "Did you take me here or did Achaelo?"

His eyes look over to her, "You really asking me that?"

Rhish shrugs, her wide shoulders, he noticed, are more prevalent now that she's not crouching in pain all the time. He watches as her left-hand lands on the lower part of her stomach to hold onto the bottom of her tunic, "He's done it before."

"Achaelo has carried you to bed?"

She chuckles at the confusion on his face, "Yes. He's a large horse and I don't weigh as much as I look it seems."

The woman is slightly hinting at the large man and how easy he has picked her up and carried her around, "He is. Where did you get him?"

All of this 'small talk' has gotten easier for him. "I found him actually," she states.

He laughs "Where'd you find a horse that large?"

"In a forest when I was a bit younger. Before my dad died he used to take me to a neighboring village to get something," she sighs, "I don't remember what now, but I remember it being important to me."

It's silent after that, "Did you live in that village for your whole life then?"

It feels almost forced to speak to her, but he doesn't seem too bothered by it, "Yes. Mostly."

"How about you?" She continues, "Have you always lived in Stretos?"

He looks at her and his face tells her that was a rather stupid question, "Sorry for asking."

Her voice was so silent, clearly not wanting him to hear it. He caught it. Being part animal had its perks for sure.

Then he growls under his breath, "Yeah."

"Yeah?" she asked, looking back over at him.

"I've been here my whole life."

Rhish nods, "Your father, I assume, was the leader here?"

"He was, yes."

She nods once more, "It is a thing that passes down like normal hierarchy?"