Information Desk

I do not own any of the Marvel Characters that have been placed into this book. Any songs that have been withing this book are not my creation and all their rights go to their Artist. I only own my characters, Emily.

Name: Emily Andrews- Stark

Age: 24

Hair: Blonde

Eyes: Green

Mother: Elise Andrews -Deceased

Father: Tony Stark - Alive, Iron Man.

Relationships: Married and in love with James Buchanan/Bucky Barnes otherwise known as The Winter Soldier.

Marks: Large scar that runs from her chin and up the side of her face past her eye and stops a few centimeters past her eyebrow.

This may contain a Mature setting, but it's only set for action scenes. This contains hugs, cuddling and hand holding and of course kisses nothing more.

Life is full of ups and downs for Emily Andrews Stark Barnes. Yes she has a long name, but now she goes by Emily Barnes.

Life seems to take the chance to bite her in the butt when Emily has let her guard down. Let's see... She's died, she's fallen off Stark Tower, She's been captured by both Hydra and Loki, who is now in Asgard.

Family relationships seem to crumble as if it was meant to. When people of the Avengers begin to play the blame game and Hydra is out for blood, will they collapse under pressure and when some unexpected things take the Avengers and Emily in for a loop will some people be too much to handle???

Family becomes in the mix and people decide to take sides. S.H.I.E.L.D tries to make it's play and people pull the trigger.

Is a bullet all it takes to rip this team apart?