iv. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

Malia gave Eli a odd look as she watched him, bouncing his legs and gnawing at his fingers

Malia gave Eli a odd look as she watched him, bouncing his legs and gnawing at his fingers. The so called party only currently consisted of the two of them, Lydia Martin, and the scary juniors that kidnapped him yesterday. His eyes kept flickering over to the restraints and chains in the corner.

"Eli." Malia scolded him quickly, his head flying up from where he sat on the couch, "Sit still."

"Do you want something to drink?" Lydia asked him after a moment.

Eli flushed, "I'm okay, thank you."

Scott cleared his throat, "Eli-"

"Is this a sex cult?" the boy cut him off with alarming eyes, standing up quickly. Stiles squeezed the bridge of his nose, "Because if it is, i'm not interested. Not that all of you aren't very attractive people, but i'm pretty sure I have emotional attachment problems."

"It's not- why would you-" Scott stumbled over his words. Over the past twenty hour hours he'd known Eli, he'd come to the conclusion that he'd speak randomly, but he still wasn't expecting that.

"He kinda has a point." Lydia hummed as she crossed her arms. Eli chewed his his fingers again, Malia hand coming over and swatting his wrist to make him stop. The door opening made the boy look over, sighing in relief as Liam walked in with Kira.

"Oh, good. Liam, don't worry, it's not a sex cult." Eli gave him a grin with a sigh of relief.

"Sorry." Kira apologized to Liam as she shut the door, locking it in the process.

"What the hell is this?" Liam threw his hands up as he looked to Scott. Eli sat back down on the couch, crossing his legs as he chewed on his nails terribly, "Why'd you kidnap my friend again?"

"Because his nosy ass is extremely involved." Stiles cleared his throat, looking over at Eli who have him a innocent shrug, "Think of its like an intervention. You have a problem, Liam."

"And we're the only ones that can help." Scott added in as he gave a nod toward the younger boy.

"Oh my god." Eli spoke moments later after the most unexpected, even for him, words were laid onto him and Liam, "Oh my god, oh my god."

Eli stood up quickly with an alarmed face. Stiles nodded to Malia as she yanked him, with a terribly amount of force, to sit back down.

"Werewolf?" Liam pointed to Scott, turning to Malia, who had her hand pushing down on Elis shoulder to keep him still, "Werecoyote."

"Banshee." the Dunbar boy went on to Lydia, turning hesitantly toward Kira, "Fox?"

"Kitsune." she corrected with a small grin, "But fox works."

"Oh my god!" Eli exclaimed once again with wild eyes, his broken wrist laid next to him.

"What are you?" Liam nodded over to Stiles, who stood awkwardly near the couch his girlfriend was holding another boy down on.