LV. 𝐖𝐞𝐞-𝐰𝐞𝐞!

"Liam

"Liam." Eli walked into the locker room. "You've gotta get up, young one."

"I can't handle this." Liam nearly cried.

"Yes, you can." Mason encouraged him. "You've handled so much worse than this."

Eli reached down and pulled Liam into a sitting position. "Mason is speaking all the truth in the world. He's a truther."

"Yeah, you're practically the alpha now." Mason agreed.

"Woah." Eli gave him a look. "Too far."

"I'm nothing without her."Liam pouted as they began to get his lacrosse gear on him.

"Oh, come on. You're everything without her." Eli encouraged with a pat to the back.

"Liam, can you help me with this, please?" Corey huffed as he tried to get his gear on.

"Liam, come on." Eli huffed. "I'm tired of this now. I have to pull you out of bed, I have to throw you on my skateboard, I have to come to school everyday even though i've graduated, and now i've gotta put your clothes on? Do you honestly think i'd be a good teen Dad? Because I don't."

"Hayden left me." Liam shook his head.

"She moved." Mason corrected. "To protect her sister. And it's not like she dumped you or anything."

"Why is your arm so heavy?" Corey huffed.

"You just gotta-" Eli took it and bend his arm in an odd way, getting a yelp from Liam. "-there we go."

"Eli left me too." Liam announced.

"Eli is right behind you." he corrected.

"He's going to Paris with his girlfriend and leaving me." Liam huffed. "He graduated before me, two years before me."

"Liam, Paris isn't forever. I was always gonna graduate before you, doesn't mean i've left you." Eli circled him to tighten the gear up. "Besides, we already have a call schedule."

"Malia is gonna eat the call schedule and we're not gonna have the call schedule anymore." he gave him a look.

"I won't let her eat it." he patted his head, Mason grabbed his phone when it buzzed.

"Okay, Scott says coach is loosing it." Mason looked with wide eyes.

"Scott's leaving too." Liam pointed out.

"Going to college is not leaving." Mason spoke again. "It's called growing up and we're all gonna be going to different colleges eventually."

"I thought we were both applying to UCLA." Corey looked up.

"You're applying to colleges without us?" Eli's eyes widened.

"You guys are going to the same college?" Liams huffed.