Li. 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭

"I just can't believe I didn't remember that rude

"I just can't believe I didn't remember that rude." Eli shook as he sat in the backseat with a sleeping Scott.

"That rude?" Lydia rose her eyebrows in questioning.

"He's a rude." Eli confirmed. "I know that because now I remember always arguing and he said he liked me. I mean, that's how me and Malia bonded for the first time."

"Yeah, we talked about our shitty dads." she agreed. "Like, why did it never come cross my mind the first time I didn't want to eat Eli?"

"I'm still confused if we've been friends for as long as what I originally think." Lydia pointed out as she looked back at Eli. "I mean, you didn't know about the supernatural until Liam. But, if you and I were so close for an entire year before that, you would have known."

"Sooo many plot holes." Eli shook his head. "Are we here?"

"According to the GPS." Malia sighed, reaching back and shaking Scott away.

His eyes opened with a deep inhale, blinking. "Where are we?"

"Malias GPS says this is our place." Eli looked down at him. "You know you drool a little when you sleep? It's kinda cute."

Scott whipped the side of his mouth. They all got out of the car, looking around the abandoned ghost town. Eli shook his head. "This is terrifying."

"This is it." Lydia inhaled, leading the way.

Malia looked back when Eli didn't follow, holding her hand out. "Come on."

He latched onto her hand and followed. "I can't hear anything."

"Not a single heartbeat." Scott agreed.

"I'm not catching any scent." Maia pointed out.

"I wonder why Stiles would send us here." Scott shook his head, referring to the communications he got last night.

"Still wish I was there to hear him. I can't picture his voice." Eli sighed, coming to a halt as the street lamp blinked. "On second thoughts, I don't think I need a brother. Let's leave."

"We aren't leaving." Scott pulled his shoulder while Malia did his arm, they continued to walk, looking up at a barley their banner hung.

"This is the place I saw in the mirror." Lydia admitted, Scott and Malia walking to the right while Eli nodded, indicating he'd stay with Lydia.

"Lyds?" Eli asked her. "Do you feel like anyones gonna die?"

"I don't." she looked over at him. "I would tell you if you were gonna die, Eli."

"Yeah, b-" he started, stopping as he jumped backwards, rolling on the concrete as the carousal began to go in a circle.

"Eli." Malia pulled him to his feet as he held his head.