v. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭

"Are we gonna tell Mason?" Eli questioned Liam as they walked through the hallway together, "Are you gonna tell your mom? Your doctor step dad?"

"Oh my god, when will you stop calling him my doctor step dad?" Liam asked in disbelief, pulling his gym back on his shoulder more, "And no, we're not gonna tell Mason. Eli, i'm serious, I know how you are."

"I know." Eli sighed as he huffed, "Mason is our best friend though, he probably think we're hiding something from him."

"We are. Meaning, you can't tell anyone? Anyone." Liam stopped infront of the gym door with a serious look, "Are you hearing me?"

"I'm hearing you." Eli sighed, looking into the gym room, "Bunch of people in there."

"Need to blow off some steam. Scott says I need to find something to keep me grounded." Liam dropped his voice to a whisper as Eli leaned on the door, listening to him, "Especially for full moons."

"So you think it'll be working out?" the Foxx boy gave a odd look.

Liam rolled his eyes, "I have to do something."

Eli's hands rose in defense, "All the power to you, but Malia calmed down when I told her how to handle anxiety. You should try it."

"Yeah, I tried. Scott says that doesn't help." Liam shrugged, glancing into the room for half a second, "It's different for.. you know."

"It helped Malia." Eli shrugged.

"That's just what Scott said." the Dunbar boy said back, opening the door, "See you on the field?"

"On the bench." Eli corrected him, letting the door shut in his face before heading down the hallway. That being said, he hadn't gotten very far until a hand reached out of one of the classrooms, yanking him inside. Eli gasped, stumbling over his feet but steadied himself a few moments later.

"Do your thing." Malia spoke, standing infront of him with a crazy look.

"My- what thing?" Eli blinked at her, neither seeing each other since Friday nights basement incident.

"The word thing." Malia pointed a first over at Lydia, who sat before a canvas and was rolling her eyes, "She need to calm down."

"I am calm." Lydia argued with wide eyes, "Eli, you can go to class."

"No, he can't." Malia argued, grabbing the back of Eli's shirt before realizing he didn't have his usual sweater vest on, this time a familiar flannel, "Why do you have Scott's clothes?"

Eli looked down at the flannel with wide eyes, "I stole it from his closet the first time he kidnapped me."

"Lovely." Lydia mumbled as she faced the blank canvas again.

Malia wacked Eli in the arm, causing him to clear his throat and stand on the other side of Lydia, "Ugh, what are you wanted to draw, Lydia?"

"I'm not wanting to draw anything." Lydia huffed, not annoyed with him but annoyed in general.