LIV. 𝐀𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬𝐄𝐥𝐢

"Hello?" Eli held the phone to his ear, sat in his bedroom

"Hello?" Eli held the phone to his ear, sat in his bedroom. He could hear slow breathing from the other side. "Hello? Is someone there? This is...well, it depends."

Then, a laugh, a familiar laugh.

"Theo." Eli sat up fully, his heart rate picked up in a panicked state.

He hung up immediately.

Eli hurried to dial the number back, being sent to voicemail. He got out of bed and pulled a shirt on, looking down as the phone rung again. The Foxx boy pulled it to his ear immediately. "Don't hang up."

"I shouldn't have called." Theo said honestly. "I can hear your heartbeat, I know you're scared."

"Psh." Eli scoffed with an eyeroll. "I am not scared."

"Okay." Theo wasn't convinced. "I heard you graduated early."

"Where'd you go?" Eli asked him honestly, sitting down on his bed one more time. "You saved my parents then just left before I could thank you."

Theo was quiet. "I shouldn't have been there."

"Maybe not." he admitted, crossing his legs. "But, you were. I can't thank you enough for saving them, Theo. I was going insane, without Stiles, then without them."

"Yeah, well, consider it payback." he admitted. "For all that shit I did to you."

"Yeah." he exhaled. "That was pretty messed up."

"I know." the Reaken boy admitted.

It was quiet for too long, Eli inhaled. "Why'd you call me, Theo?"

Theo shrugged despite Eli not being able to see. "I guess I was worried about you're annoying little ass."

Eli cracked a smile. "I was kinda worried about you too."

"Really?" Theo scoffed. "You shouldn't be."

"Believe me, I know." he stood up to walk around his room now. "But, I still am. You made me and Liam fight really bad, and I hate fighting with Liam."

"The two of you are still close then?" Theo asked him honestly. "I always liked the two of you together, you reminded me so much of Scott and Stiles."

"That's what my Mom says." Eli sat down again. "Liam thinks i'm leaving him, and i'm starting to think I am too."

"Why?" Theo pushed for an answer.

"I graduated early for a girl instead of having one more year with my best friends." Eli exhaled with a shake of his head. "I love Malia, she's probably someone I love the most, but I didn't realize choosing to spend more time with her would make my best friends think I was leaving him."

Theo wanted to understand but he couldn't. "I think you're a good person, Eli. Probably the best i've ever known. You're not abandoning anyone, and Liam will figure that out when he realizes how lucky he is."